• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Hello Mcdaggers

lanevegame

Authorized
mcquote1.jpg

mcquote2.jpg

mcquote3.jpg

mcquote4.jpg

ripmcd.jpg

Hello Ramses,isee you wanna bring drama to the forums,unfortunately i cant reply to you now,but i will say hi to you in the Blackslit section,go look for it.
The last whispers were after i got a horde to steal your sand in silithus but i like it how you arranged them,did a good job.

I can only see 5 nolifers that dont have a job on that picture, what is this?

I would be grateful if you could keep me out of this since I have nothing to do with this fight, thank you very much in advance :) Even though I think you didn't mean bad against me ;)

Hard Laif.. Somebody get a shrink to help this guy with his anger issues!

I love the first whisp. "I can play until reset, youre not gonna beat me.." xD
Its like youre actually proud on the fact, that you put more hours in this game than other people :DD

i dont need you all to judge me,why am i even reading this crap,he clearly wants drama out of this

must be hard to outfarm others when u have 4ppl farming on your char 24/7, no idea how u still get shit on rofl

More "PvPers" running arround in Silithus collecting objects then in BGs.
Just remove that nonsense alltogether or raise the respawn timer so high that it makes no sense to farm that shit anymore other then to get the buff.

More "PvPers" running arround in Silithus collecting objects then in BGs.
Just remove that nonsense alltogether or raise the respawn timer so high that it makes no sense to farm that shit anymore other then to get the buff.
yes please

Actually collecting sands in Silithus might lead to some world pvp, so I don't really see the problem :laugh:

Every time we tried to turn it into world PvP allis just sat idle in their basecamp or Cenrion Hold.
3/10 trolling

Top Bottom