• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Gather mats/gold for BAGs to all the new players!

Liqorice

Authorized
Hi guys,

Me and some friends are doing a project here on Kronos, starting today.
We will gather mats and gold for bags so we can give these out for free to all the new players that will be joining the server when the X7 event hits the fan.

So we are looking for more players that may be interested in helping/donating to our project.
We will be putting in all our own gold into the project (we have quite a bit).
The group as of now are not raiding or PvPing on Kronos anymore, when we are online we will be farming for mats/gold or prepare bags.

I hope there are some like minded people out there that wants to chip in :)
Please free to W me ingame (Liqorice) or send me a message/items ingame.

This will be great!

I got a decent stock of runecloth, if somebody can provide rugged leather, I'll make 14 slot bags out of it.

Very nice of you!

I'm still in the mid levels so i don't have anything high level but I'm sure I could donate some low level crafting mats or something along those lines.

Kudos! :biggrin:

Wow this is brilliant.

I should have a skinner there so I can at least get you guys some leather.

KITQQZk.jpg

Already send a bunch of them out. If you got some spare runecloth or rugged leather, send it to "Soud" (that's my Tailor).

KITQQZk.jpg

Already send a bunch of them out. If you got some spare runecloth or rugged leather, send it to "Soud" (that's my Tailor).

Holy cow! Hahaha. Nice.
If you're Horde side and feel like hooking up a new Kornos player suffering through 8 slot bags send some to my main Szorrov! :lol:

As someone that just rolled on Kronos in anticipation of the exp event, I can appreciate this thread! If anyone has some bags on Ally side, my mage Hoggle would cherish some bag love! Thanks =)

I'll be working on Enchanting and Tailoring but the time until i can make decent bags is still a ways off.

As someone that just rolled on Kronos in anticipation of the exp event, I can appreciate this thread! If anyone has some bags on Ally side, my mage Hoggle would cherish some bag love! Thanks =)

I'll be working on Enchanting and Tailoring but the time until i can make decent bags is still a ways off.

I'll send you 1x 14 slot and 1x 12 slot.

Edit: your forum name isn't your ingame name. I need your ingame name to send the mail.

Last edited:
Thank you! in game name is Hoggle. Included it in my original message next to my faction. =D

Myself and a few friends started here the other day on horde, anyone have something similar for horde? ;)

would appreciate any sort of bags aswell (decided to go Mining while leveling and bagspace is a huge help).
name is Tilatequila on Alliance

Could use a bag, no vile familiar dropped one for me while killing them in Valley of Trials

-Thrillho (Horde)

hey, new horde player here. I would really appreciate some of those sweet sweet bags. My ingame name is Znikiosa

Welcome to kronos everyone!

I will also be helping newcomers (Horde).
I can help you with information, quests, items, gold, what ever you need we can probably arrange.
Hit me up ingame - my name is Aranae - THE KING.

Tip: always first try to do it yourself - if you cant - you go to the KING.

Hello everyone.

I'm new here. Started playing on Kronos few days ago. Rogue, Aliance (Leatherworking & Skinning) lvl 16 atm. I would really appreciate some bags, gold and pretty much anything you can spare. :smile:. Any help is highly appreciated. :smile:. Nickname in game: Thesneak

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I'll be selling uncommon and otherwise useful items for vendor price as I level, should any fellow elves in training find interest

Last edited:
Hi everyone.
Just started 2 hours ago, moved from Nost. Awesome Community so far on Kronos!

Would appreciate some bags to make my life such easier :)

Ingamename: hoodi - Horde

Thank you very much!

Am I the only one who enjoys the struggle? That's kinda what Vanilla is about to me :tongue:

It's always fun deciding which spells to purchase since you can't afford all of them. And those first few 6-slot bags you find are like "AWWWWW, YISSSSS!! Now I can carry more junk to sell for more spells!"

Am I the only one who enjoys the struggle? That's kinda what Vanilla is about to me :tongue:

It's always fun deciding which spells to purchase since you can't afford all of them. And those first few 6-slot bags you find are like "AWWWWW, YISSSSS!! Now I can carry more junk to sell for more spells!"

Nah i'm the same way, i like the challenge of starting fresh :) But i think it's a really really nice gesture from the community to do this for the new that want's it! Many thumbs up!!

Top Bottom