• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Question about ping on your server

Paybackz

Hello,me and some other guys from Feenix want to try your server during the 7x event but our problem is too high ping,we are Europeans and in most online games our ping is 30-45 and on your server it is 70-100,now please dont tell me its minimal delay,its still double ping and i want to know why.

So can you tell me location of the 1.12.1 Kronos server and if other europeans witness such high ping ?

0-5ms in Sweden
i dont think 10 or 50-80ms would matter really, its 0.05-0.08seconds delay hehe.
You dont have those reflexes

Interestingly I did a second try today from my school, 35-50 ms [1]. Seems like my home is crap haha ^^. Switzerland.

and on your server it is 70-100,now please dont tell me its minimal delay,its still double ping and i want to know why.

Complaining about a 100 ping is completely ridiculous, even more so in a free game. 100 ping hampers absolutely nothing you can do in the game.

Anywhere from 180 to 200 ms usually, from US West coast.
Totally workable, + miles and miles ahead of feenix ping

I switched to caster from dagger rogue, so maybe I dont have the best comparison, though.

Not sure you could get any farther away from the server either, maybe japan?

Thanks for your answers guys,and yes i have latency fix .

Im from Bulgaria and got 30-40 usually as i said on all online games but here wont go under 65-70,hopefully when 7x event starts and more people come,latency wont go even higher than this.

Also a friend from Greece got 90-100 as i said already,its still playable of course but got us worried still when we had 20-30 on feenix for years now.

That is realy strange. Seems like problem on the route to the server. I usualy have latency around 20 from Czech republic and so you should have max 50 from buglaria.

Top Bottom