• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos All-Star 1v1 Tournament RELOADED

rhythx

3E5XUoq.png

yeah i made that pic in paint stfu

event over!

#1 Yolam (2 titles)
#2 Busdriverx
#3 Xposed
#4 Rains
#5-8 Snute, Capture, Lehti, Souldrinkah
#9-15 Worstworrier, Eywin, Ayz, Serenery, Creedx, Mentalmidget, Maredasan

to the people that promoted my stream, or their own streams of the event or even recorded it, thank you for contributing, hopefully we got some good publicity for our server & i look forward to seeing your vids lads

to everyone who came out to the event, either to watch on stream or @ the arena itself, i believe we hit 300 players around the arena, not sure what the streampeak was as i wasn't watching - maybe others got more, either way, the more streamers for kronos the better (apologies for my dog uk internet)

gms did a great job, kudos to them, insane amount of help with griefers, thanks to the people who kept the peace <3

to the competitors, great turnout & ggs, some of the games were real fuckin close

please bare in mind that the bracket was randomised and thus some of the matchups were slightly more in favour for some classes - this in no way represents the ability of these players & i'm proud to say i really enjoyed watching every single game today, including worst "frostbite" worriers

look out for future events and if you have any suggestions, please tell me!

1fc1502d67e921f2e6164ebc91d211b0.png

Due to the massive success of the 1v1 event, I will now be hosting a second, similar event. Similar rules apply with a few changes. Everything is always subject to change within reason as per usual, including the date - thread will be frequently updated.

Update 1st March: Due to a severe amount of fake signups, the 3v3 tournament doesn't have enough participants to go ahead. As such, the event has been changed to 1v1. I extremely regret having to do this, but in future if you don't intend on competing don't ask for a reserved spot or pay in half.
rip my 3v3 dreams

DATE: 19th March 2016 @ 16:00 ST

Maximum of 28 players competing. Slots are reserved on a first come first serve basis.

Event will be streamed, and most likely commentated with a more user friendly UI @ http://twitch.tv/perplexitycya

PRIZE POOL (2170g+)

You will be required to pay an entre fee of 30g.
1st place will take 50% of the entry pool, 2nd 25%, 3rd 15%. With 28 players, prizes will be as follows:

1st: 1200g
2nd: 600g
3rd: 360g

If you wish to sponsor the tournament, 100% of your donation will be added to the top 3's prizes.

DONATIONS (<3333333333):
Icairus - 100g
Vipergodx - 10g
Highsandlord - 50g
Armazor - 150g
Trynae - 200g!
Spookycrisp - 60g
Mafin - 1000g

FORMAT

* Bracket will be SINGLE ELIMINATION, Best of 3 matches.
* Matches will be randomly generated using challonge.
* There will be 5 minute intervals between each match. After each round is completed, players will be given 20 minutes to go and respec/regear for their next match.
* You will be required to be @ the arena and ready for your match prior to the starting time. If you aren't in time for your game, you will be automatically disqualified, no exceptions.
* You must begin your match at the max range of the arena and wait for a prompt to begin your game. We will be using the Gurubashi Arena.
- If you are versing a warrior, you must let them charge you when the duel begins. No AoEing out rogues until they open at the start of the fight (exceptions being in warrior vs rogue where the warrior must let the rogue begin the duel with an ability in stealth). If rng plays a factor, the duel will not be restarted. This being the case, the rogue/warrior must have opened within 10 seconds of the duel beginning to avoid sapping shields off, etc
- In warrior vs. warrior, the players MUST BEGIN THE DUEL @ 5~ yds away from each other & WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO USE CHARGE UNTIL BOTH PLAYERS HAVE BEEN IN COMBAT WITH EACH OTHER AT LEAST ONCE (bloodrage doesn't count). In rogue vs. rogue players will roll to see who gets the first open. In the duels that follow, the rogues will trade openers. They may use all the abilities at their disposal provided they're within the rules, HOWEVER they will be given 3 Living Action Potions for the series. They are free to use these whenever they like. In the event a player is versus a dwarf rogue, the dwarf rogue will not be allowed to use stoneform, unless both rogues are dwarves. The only exception to this rule is if the rogue against the dwarf is an orc - then the dwarf may use stoneform.
- If you are playing vs. a druid, you must allow the druid to open on you from stealth, unless you are a rogue, where the druid must start the duel outside of stealth and let the rogue open. In the event of a forced druid vs. druid matchup, both players will start in bear form.
- Stealth classes may not stealth for longer than 10 seconds after restealths/vanishes. This is to prevent waiting for cds & excessive eating in stealth. This rule is lenient, meaning if you run over 10 seconds because you're for example, waiting for a mage to be on global before you open, you wont be punished - but please don't abuse this. If we suspect you're waiting for cooldowns in stealth deliberately, you will automatically forfeit your match.
* Paladins are not allowed to stack Reckoning before the duel starts.
* If you violate one of these rules (f.eg. items or format) rules during the tournament you will be automatically disqualified, no matter what. This includes but is not limited to, not knowing about the violated rule, excusing yourself with a language barrier or simply violating the rule by mistake.
* The tournament will most likely run for a minimum of 3-4 hours.

* Once the event has finished, it's encouraged you wage war on the opposing faction (or jump in the arena and ffa yourself) but please refrain from griefing during the tournament, or you risk being removed.

ITEM RULES (these are always subject to change, check back regularly.)

You may use:
Iron Grenades
Up to lvl55 food/drinks that do not give you buffs (no 3% per sec fruitcake things)
Mounts
Bandages (
no anti venoms etc)
Class items (rogue poisons for example)
Anything with a cd of 10 mins or under (reflectors, etc. however there are EXCEPTIONS below)

Restricted (you will not be allowed to use these):
Any and all abilities and items with cooldowns that exceed 10 minutes (lay on hands, soulstone, invis trinket, etc)
Rocket Helm
Consumables that give you anything combat worthy whatsoever (heals, dispels, defensive, offensive etc (scorpid surprise, free action, crystal restore, health pot.. etc)
Magic Dust
Large Rope Net
Gnomish engi net
Horned Viking Helm
Grenades that aren't made of iron (this means shit like arcane bomb's banned)
Flash Bomb
Anti Venoms
Graccu's Mincemeat Fruitcake (or w/e it's called)
Quest Items (like burning gem, hello xposed)
Noggenfogger Elixir (can act as a trash buff)
You may not drink/eat food while in the arena more than 15 times.
Tidal Charm
Barov trinket
Goblin Sapper Charge
Thistle Tea

SIGNUPS

You can sign up in 2 ways. Signups will be closed on 18th March @ 23:00 server time.

1. Leave your character name and send 30g to 'Allstarduels' (A) / 'Allstarduelx' (H).
2. If you wish to remain anonymous until the brackets are sorted, you may send your name with your entry fee to 'Allstarduels' (A) / 'Allstarduelx' (H).

SPECTATOR RULES

If you intend to watch the tournament, please be orderly & form a circle around the edges of the arena. Please do not stand inside the arena after 16:00. You may use whatever items you want (incl. combat pets/firewater/fireworks/etc) except ones that disrupt the peace and/or disturb the fights in the arena when the tournament is live. This means no grenades for example. Do not kill the opposing faction. GMs will be there to keep the peace and I wouldn't test their patience as you'll most likely be teleported somewhere instantly. Horde to one side of the arena, Alliance to the other.
* Once the event has finished, it's encouraged you wage war on the opposing faction (or jump in the arena and ffa yourself) but please refrain from griefing during the tournament, or you risk being removed.

edits/updates will be posted underneath this

edit1: Icairus our first donator!! <3333333333 100g!
edit2: highsandlord donated 50g!
edit3: There may not be more than 2 of the same class in a team.
edit4: added gnomish death ray & tidal charm to allowed items
edit5: LoS added (thank you GMs<3)
edit6: Armazor donated 150g! totally didn't bribe with threatening to snipe st1
edit7: Trynae donated 200g!
edit8: Mafin donated 1000g holy moly
edit9: TOURNAMENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED 3 WEEKS TO THE 19th MARCH to allow for more signups and a very big demand following a lot of interested potential competitors starting here with the 7x exp event.
edit10: Tournament changed to 1v1. 3v3 will be held in the future when there is enough interest for it. Apologies for any inconveniences
edit11: LoS removed due to undisclosable circumstances
edit12: banned sapper charge
edit13: thistle tea banned
edit14: CHANGED RVR RULES

Last edited:
Re: Kronos All-star 3v3 TOURNAMENT

lfm 2 rogues for triple rogue team
regards

Rule suggestion: Do not allow more than one of the same class in a team unless you want triple SL Warlock, triple Shadowpriest or triple PoM Mage.

Still same Gurubashi Arena. I already call caster dominance. Not interested.

Still same Gurubashi Arena.

It's DM-Arena without spectators in Yolam's case :D

love you Yolam <3

- - - Updated - - -

Rule suggestion:

All the rules must be fix 1h before the tournement starts. There can't be any changes after that.

If you violate one of these rules during the tournement you will be automatically disqualified, no matter what.
This includes e.g. not knowing about the violated rule, language barrier or simply violating the rule by mistake.

Rule suggestion: Do not allow more than one of the same class in a team unless you want triple SL Warlock, triple Shadowpriest or triple PoM Mage.

^This

lf Lubbo / Callow playing priest / Sushi/Wasted/Whameredetu/Oprahwindfury

Also if u want proper arena feeling I wouldn't even allow grenades n stuff, but thats just my opinion.

Ye , meni caster dominance on 1vs1 tourn 13% crit chance warrior got to finals with broken ( non working imp hamstring) . Just go and play .

- - - Updated - - -

I dont care about triple sl , or triple pom mages either . Can be funny . Allow max 2 players of same clase per team , u should understand this is not TBC and here are not that many classes/pvp specs to play , also if u ask ali there are 0 active locks for example .... with who people should play then?

Sushi , we just dont have enougth active players (with brain lets say) and playing diferent classes to make enougth teams without repeating classes inside it. Ofc we can take ferals , but if i start looking for lock there is 0 playing atm , and only good priest have team alrdy=)

Last edited by a moderator:

update: 6 teams signed up so far, waiting confirmation from a few more

Rains lvl 60 human warlock, LF people to group up with.

7 teams signed up so far.

Last edited:

Full Deathmist & 6/8 Felheart & 3/8 Nemesis Warlock LF 3v3 team. Interested in Shadow Priest, Ret Paladins, Fire Mages, or anyone that seems fitting. Whisper me in-game.

- - - Updated - - -

Rains lvl 60 human warlock, LF people to group up with.

I have a Shadow Priest friend who would be interested in 2 warlock / 1 Shadow Priest team, you interested?

I have a Shadow Priest friend who would be interested in 2 warlock / 1 Shadow Priest team, you interested?
Thats exactly what I wanted to try too. Double SL with spriest. Good luck man.

Tournament has been postponed 3 weeks to the 19th March. Not enough participants & evergrowing interest from many new players. Sorry if this causes any inconveniences for the few people that were man enough to actually sign up

LOw gaer, experienced mage LF group, i would pref some priest...

Is there anything that could beat 3 rogues? Im really wondering

i think its not that strong, especially when u land ur aoes and break their stealth
humans and mages are stronk against them too, as well as plate carries

Top Bottom