• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Five NEW players heading towards Kronos looking for help!! (Read Inside)

Bluku

Hi all,

As the title says; 5 of us are coming over from the server that can't be named, yet we all played on the PVE realm we are just tired of the community and the levelling nostalgia has worn off on us, we are here to farm dungeons and do raids if I am going to be honest with you.

We have all made characters on Alliance side of things; we wanted to get a few levels in before the XP event that is why we are switching over to experience end game content more quickly..

I am wondering if there are any friendly players out there who wouldn't mind providing us with some bags (they don't have to be huge) and any gold, or items they currently have sitting in their bank. We aim to just blast through the levelling and worry about mount gold later on. Once higher level we can go back and kill mobs they are grey and just AH items. I think we would rather have gold for skills so we can actually kill mobs!!

Anyway we are here to not argue about which server is better, we are here for a good time and hopefully meet some good people. We are all EU time zone if there any guilds that want us to be involved.

Thanks for all your time,

Bluku

Welcome to the community, we look forward to seeing you in game! Enjoy your stay, you're home :)

Hello! There will always be someone that are willing to hand out bags etc, dont worry :) Welcome :)

Send me a PM with the name of the character whom shall receive support. I'll help you out. Alliance that is. Got no Horde characters here, cuz pvp server (#Blizzlike lol)

Last edited:
great to see a decent size group of friends coming over, if any of you need help with stuff or have questions i have the same name ingame :smile:

WOW - thanks for the replies guys / girls!

The in game name to send any items / gold / bags too is Bluku Gnome warlock. Thank you kindly Horo.

I will mention the other classes soon Rocketmaster in case you have any gear for us.

Thanks all guys - hopefully I can persuade more people to come here - looking forward to the event.

Thank you Horo, shall re pay the kindness at some point in the near future.

So far 3 of us have ventured into the land of Kronos, so far so good! Another two people to come, if there are any other new people that want similar level people to chill with hit me up! :)

Yes, welcome! I recently came over from that other server and have found that this one is MUCH better in so many ways. Yes, I do miss the activity that is always going on over there, but I certainly don't miss how difficult it is to get Bingles crap when you have 13 people hovering over them!

One suggestion - jump into a guild as soon as possible. I have had nothing but amazing help with the guild I have joined (I won't mention names just because I don't want to direct you). I have two chars in Alliance - Lillianova (mage) and Meridee (priest, only started this past weekend). Enjoy the server!

Saltygunner, thanks for the welcome.

Yes, we have found a nice guild full of people, it seems the community here is A LOT better! Now I am part of it, best start promoting Kronos!

Hey guys! Hit me up, my name is Myva ingame. ALliance druid! I would love to have someone to chat with and to do dungeoins/quest together with. Cheers.

Where are all the horde Bernie Sanders out there that are giving handouts? Warrior leveling isn't something I'm excited about. So easy to roll a mage or something and 7x aoe grind.

Yeah someone will be able to help you, I in fact got 8 people playing over here instead of 5 and still need bags for them and people are helping still out! All is good over here!

Top Bottom