• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Your Position in Queue:

Just waited 40 minutes to play so that I could play for 20 before disconnecting. I am level 59... Don't know when I'll be able to ding 60 at this rate.

Waited another 40-60 min and disconnected within 2.

Solution?

If last logged in within last 5 minutes, skip queue.

This absolutely needs to be implemented. If you can code 60's skipping the queue, you can code this.

Waited another 40-60 min and disconnected within 2.

Solution?

If last logged in within last 5 minutes, skip queue.

This absolutely needs to be implemented. If you can code 60's skipping the queue, you can code this.

This NEEDS to happen. No one is asking for quicker queues, we just want to be able to play when we DO get in. I just waited through 2 queues, each in 2000+ position just to get disconnected upon character login. And then greeted with the same queue...

- - - Updated - - -

time for you to quit and play somewhere else, we dont need more ppl

Thanks for your constructive feedback buddy! Time for you to get out of the forums with that attitude. Get off your high horse because you've been on free private server longer than someone else. You literally have no more grounds than the rest of us to be here. Kronos has a good community, but your toxicity is reflective of the darker, more autistic side of the community unfortunately.

Do you guys not realize that you're going to bring this queue to the lvl 60s when you're all 60 and as such you're going to be stuck queuing from now to the hereafter on this server?

It's not going to get better when you nost guys hit 60, it's just going to mean EVERYONE including you now has a few thousand plus queue.

Use common sense, quit contributing to the mess and go somewhere else.

Use common sense, quit contributing to the mess and go somewhere else.
Great attitude to newcomers ;-)

Any suggestions as to where that 'somewhere else' might be? Part of the reason said mess exists in the first place is that Kronos is rather unique in what it is. Even more so since the exit of Nostalrius. Not that surprising there is a large influx of new users, that are more or less 'forced' to focus on Kronos since there aren't that many vanilla servers to play on.

Forum code of conduct prohibits to mention other vanilla wow projects/servers. There is at least one more which starts with an R.

Any suggestions as to where that 'somewhere else' might be? Part of the reason said mess exists in the first place is that Kronos is rather unique in what it is. Even more so since the exit of Nostalrius. Not that surprising there is a large influx of new users, that are more or less 'forced' to focus on Kronos since there aren't that many vanilla servers to play on.

Exactly, but they want to act all high and mighty because they've been on a free private server for more time. As if that measured your entitlement, lol. They can bitch and moan all they want, but people are going to come to this server because it is the most attractive option at the moment.

And its not just Nost players, I haven't played WoW in any form in a couple years and I came here just because I want to re-experience vanilla. Lots of players I have met do the same, so all the assuming isn't constructive and just shows ignorance.

Way to skip over the real issues posed and target the mean thing I said. Our attitude isn't going to change the fact that the continued influx is only going to make everyone(even the nice guys) have a much less enjoyable time here.

Nost hosted this monstrous crowd that in reality no single private server project should or could host all at once with a minimum about of quality. I'm amazed by how many people are complete sheeps and would rather turn a single server that used to be a very comfortable place to play at to a complete shitfest and then blame US for having a ''toxic'' behavior when all hell is about to break loose.

There's other projects,there's other games or other hobbies that you guys could do/play on but its YOU alone who decide to come here and only here to play. So stop fucking complaining or GTFO already, I'm sick of this shit.

Got to be logged in for 5 minutes before the third DC of the day, however I did notice something while I was able to log in at IF. What I noticed is the amount of bank toons/auction house toons logged during a time when actual players could be playing, but no have a bank toon/auction house toon is the important thing. It would be a different story if these were a once in while occurrences, but some of these are on nearly every day wasting server cap space. I would ask those who use a bank/auction toon everyday to do so when it is needed. Alternatively the devs could look into limiting the amount of accounts coming from a single source IP, although this could cause problems with large groups who share a single IP.

There's other projects,there's other games or other hobbies that you guys could do/play on but its YOU alone who decide to come here and only here to play. So stop fucking complaining or GTFO already, I'm sick of this shit.

Thats a little bit selfish don't you think? You are basicly saying everyone who migrated from Nostalrius should not have done it.. They just had to accept the fact Nost has been shut down, and go on about their life. They aren't allowed to play a game which they enjoy as much as you do. Or, they have to play it somewhere else, where the server is not as wellscripted as Kronos, or isn't blizzlike at all... JUST so you can play this game in peace without the queue, or whatever you are complaining about...

Now... you can say what you want about me, and I don't care if you involve any relatives of mine. Whatever you are about to say doesn't change the fact that you are just being selfish...

Also, I'd like to point out that it wasn't Nostalrius community who said that Nostalrius had a toxic behaviour. I was said by Moradin in an earlier thread. Which some of you called "the server's boss".

Speaking of Moradin. I believe he migrated from Emerald Dream when it went south. Almost all players from ED sought refuge on either Kronos and Nostalrius. You didn't complained than did you? Or, what makes you complaint even worse: perhaps you were one of those ED players?

Such hostility... dividing the server in 2 groups...

Last edited:
No they should've just understood that Kronos is superior (a long time ago) and used their unique opportunity (x7 exp event) to jump ship. There was a ton of support at the time, really! And many came! We had a ~2.2k peak and were slowly growing and it was awesome!

I spent hundreds of gold buying out leather and cloth from the AH to craft bags for the newcomers. I wasn't the only one, by a long shot! They got so much support!

Nostalrius people stayed on their "superior" server. Through unfortunate circumstances they got screwed.

The people who rerolled during x7 are now at 60 and can play the game, if you can call lagging through cities playing.

And now the people who *reluctantly* decided to roll on Kronos "because there is no other choice" (lol what) are complaining that the native populus isn't kissing their feet and praising them for coming to safe the "dying" Kronos.

There is a difference in attitude!

Thats a little bit selfish don't you think? You are basicly saying everyone who migrated from Nostalrius should not have done it.. They just had to accept the fact Nost has been shut down, and go on about their life. They aren't allowed to play a game which they enjoy as much as you do. Or, they have to play it somewhere else, where the server is not as wellscripted as Kronos, or isn't blizzlike at all... JUST so you can play this game in peace without the queue, or whatever you are complaining about...

Now... you can say what you want about me, and I don't care if you involve any relatives of mine. Whatever you are about to say doesn't change the fact that you are just being selfish...

Also, I'd like to point out that it wasn't Nostalrius community who said that Nostalrius had a toxic behaviour. I was said by Moradin in an earlier thread. Which some of you called "the server's boss".

Speaking of Moradin. I believe he migrated from Emerald Dream when it went south. Almost all players from ED sought refuge on either Kronos and Nostalrius. You didn't complained than did you? Or, what makes you complaint even worse: perhaps you were one of those ED players?

. Almost all players from ED sought refuge on either Kronos

The only Truth here and reason why server is 100% Toxic (Feenix Players are all here)

In Nostalrius they was all Censored and 60% of them was Banned.

Thats a little bit selfish don't you think? You are basicly saying everyone who migrated from Nostalrius should not have done it..They just had to accept the fact Nost has been shut down, and go on about their life. They aren't allowed to play a game which they enjoy as much as you do. Or, they have to play it somewhere else, where the server is not as wellscripted as Kronos, or isn't blizzlike at all... JUST so you can play this game in peace without the queue, or whatever you are complaining about...

I'm not saying people from nost cant some here at all but the reality is that there's just too much of you and because of it it creates a snowball/sheep effect. It spreads like the plague and the more people you have the more exposure there is which then causes even more people to join thus create even more exposure until big bad Blizzard decides to step down lets say.

What I am complaining about is people complaining about the queue when again no one forces them to play specifically here or spent 2hrs staring at their screen until they're in.

If you really want to know where I'm coming from then sure. I started playing on Nost at launch which already had 5k+ players week 1. I found myself only playing during ''dead hours'' which had around 2.2-2.5k because that was the only time where I could potentially find a decent grinding spot. Needless to say I only made it to level 32 until I decided to guess what..move on? I waited for Kronos to launch then just saved my names and did something else for who knows how many months until the x7 exp event was announced and join a week before it started to get a head start.

I haven't played on ED and I dunno where you heard that Moradin is a ''king''. He's GM of what should be the best leveling guild ally side but other than that I don't know of him specifically.

I love the shit talkers about "go somewhere else" with account creation dates in 2016. :whistling:

Zroe
user-offline.png

[EN] Registered user
reputation_balance.png
Join Date18.02.2016

I love the shit talkers about "go somewhere else" with account creation dates in 2016. :whistling:

Zroe
user-offline.png

[EN] Registered user
reputation_balance.png
Join Date18.02.2016

Why does that even matter. I got 2015 in my acc creation. Does that make my opinion weigh more? What is this pathetic excuse of a diversion from the main topic at hand?

It spreads like the plague and the more people you have the more exposure there is which then causes even more people to join thus create even more exposure until big bad Blizzard decides to step down lets say.

Hate to be the bringer of bad news, but it's not a mather of amount of players, but amount of time

What I am complaining about is people complaining about the queue when again no one forces them to play specifically here or spent 2hrs staring at their screen until they're in.

It's not what I want to do either. I just check every 30min, but the queue keeps increasing. I watched the complete first 4 seasons of TBBT just to see it increase to 2400. I played here before the migration, but unfortunately I don't have a 60, so I can't skip the queue. (If one can skip the queue? I've read some saying this, I don't know if it is true)

I haven't played on ED and I dunno where you heard that Moradin is a ''king''. He's GM of what should be the best leveling guild ally side but other than that I don't know of him specifically.

It's just something I've read a couple of times when playing alliance. People seem to turn to Moradin when there was a debacle or whatever.

Anyway, I don't argue there are to many of us who want to play on one server. A second server could fix this. But it's going to be more expensive. Also this could draw more attention, you are right about that. And keep in mind PlayTBC is comming (somewhere in the near future), so the playerbase is going to drop due to their release.

Last edited:
Hate to be the bringer of bad news, but it's not a mather of amount of players, but amount of time

There's servers out there that have been functioning for years, of course the location comes into play also.

unfortunately I don't have a 60, so I can't skip the queue. (If one can skip the queue? I've read some saying this, I don't know if it is true)

They can. For now.. Who knows whats gonna happen when most reach 60.

Anyway, I don't argue there are to many of us who want to play on one server. A second server could fix this. But it's going to be more expensive. Also this could draw more attention, you are right about that. And keep in mind PlayTBC is comming (somewhere in the near future), so the playerbase is going to drop due to their release.

I wish you were right but from what I heard they had a very rough ''launch''.

If Kronos loose all the "Refugees" that try to come here with their attitude toward "newcomers" and limitation with their QUEUE , how many people will left in this Server ?

Top Bottom