• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos Armory

Cr0wL0ck

Will "Kronos" have it's own Armory or will you use a 3rd party such as "http://realmplayers.com/Index.aspx" used by Feenix for "Emerald Dream" etc. ?

+1 vote for having an Armory ^^

Bump. Chero, too soon to ask for any of the features planned for this armory? I ask because some of the future player base, like myself, are quite spoiled by Dilatazu's amazing work with realmplayers and raidstats.

its not entirely blizzlike, but people used ct armory or whatever to simulate a pre-armory service. it would be really cool if this could be done as a live-wow (current) armory. of course, just as a bonus to an already amazing realm. but i'd +1 it

also with some account-ownership options, so someone doesn't get their pve guild application and gear submitted as cat-eye goggles, etc, you get it :D

Valk has an armory, so it's definitely possible. The question is just whether or not it's worth the resources, if RealmPlayers supports Kronos (all realms) anyway and is a wonderful project.

I don't deem it necessary.
But if it's implemented I'm fine with it, as long as it wouldn't uphold the release any longer.

Not again please :p

Yes, armory will be implemented. It is possible of course, but currently we don't feel it's necessary (for beta phase?)

Indeed it's too early right now. I was basically asking if you folks plan on adding raid logs, guild/item tracking, etc. similar to Realmplayers by Dilatazu.

Realmplayers is a 1.12 addon made by Dialatzu or however the hell its spelt.

Players download the addon, and it records combat log messages, after a raid is complete you upload it to the site. I do believe realmplayers would work on kronos with some very minor changes.

If the Devs run out of things to fix or implement, sure put in an armory. Just make this server awesome!

there is an armory and they will implement it once it releases if you look up a bit in the chat :wink:

you aren't listening...

the armory is there and they can easily add it within a short time since they have done it before, but will not be implemented in test phase but first after it has been released.

Not true Crowlock. There is an armory for TBC which. There is non for 1.12.1 though.
Its possible to make use of the TBC armory with some changes to it.
At the current state it just wouldn't make sense to spend time on it.

yeah but it most likely will some time after the release, it would be a waste not to make use of it eventually for the server :)

Top Bottom