• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Showcase: PvP Fixes #2

Chero

Kronos Administrator
Dear Players,

this week's showcase is the second entry dealing with fixed PvP mechanics. As always, we look forward to you feedback in the Forums. Unfortunately, we do not have a changelog for you this week. The next changelog has been delayed for various reasons, but we hope to have it ready for you in about 10 to 14 days.

[video=youtube;LeF0cUgF1Eg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeF0cUgF1Eg[/video]

as a rogue i have noticed some bugs on different servers:

missing Totems from Shamans when hitting with white hits.
i was able to avoid casts with shadowmeld and normal rogue stealth when used at the exact time. this i remember was only possible with vanish.
when i got feared from priest or warlock, i sometimes got some meters away from the actual place, so that when the enemy was trying to cast something on me, i was line of sight. another similar thing is when i got frost nova and i get feared the same thing happend.

i played rogue a lot so that i was able to say that i always got out of combat in 5,5 seconds so that i can return to stealth in 6 seconds after getting out of combat. is it the same case on Kronos? :)

and how about First Aid Bandages? I remember on every server, when i used Bandage and turn left (not walking) the bandage stoped casting.

sometimes stealth gets bugged so that i couldnt get into stealth, i wasnt even in combat. i wasnt even shown as in combat because it was possible to use shadowmeld.

Some of the testers might have a look into this and make a proper bugreport if any of your mentioned issues proves to be on Kronos. Most are fixed afaik. Double check doesn't hurt though.

What i know, entering stealth or invisibility should make spell miss. Not only vanishing. I saw this on corecraft, where they maded that fix - spell doesn't missed and then they found link to the blizz forums where devs say that it should miss.

Can totems be missed? I once asked the same thing and it remains unanswered. Any proof welcome. https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=2320

I don't exactly remember any night elf trying to use shadowmeld to avoid being hit, because most of this avoiding happens in combat where you can't shadowmeld.
Some blizzard quotes or videos would be more useful, as well as the link they found on corecraft.

Fear movement is fixed, line of sight issues should be aswell, although I bet nobody was walking through every piece of the normal world map.

Combat drops in 6 seconds afaik. Also https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=1563

Can't say about keyboard turning since I use mouse to turn, and that works fine.

Stealth and Vanish was first discussed here https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=1543

If a mage opens on you with a pom pyro you could infact shadowmeld it.
And totems are considers players, just like pets. Which sets them under the same hit rules.

i also noticed on a different server a bug where you cant click on the warsong flag when you are stealthed.

another thing with vanish: when i use vanish and click on stealth, i am supposed to be unstealthed. but on every other server you are still in stealth but not in the rogue spell but in vanish ( i guess its Improved Vanish or so)

You remain in stealth because of Vanish buff, that serves as Improved Stealth fo 3 sec. It needs proof that when you leave regular stealth, that you should leave this improved too.

At 1:30 testing Green whelp armor, the opponent dies ending the duel, I dont think thats supposed to happen

The death is caused by the Bloodfang proc. You hit with autoattack -> duel ends, simultaneously roll for Bloodfang proc passes -> Bloodfang hits character that is already out of the duel.

Still shouldn't happen...
Since server is in development still this is no big deal. Its good that people keep their eyes open.

The death is caused by the Bloodfang proc. You hit with autoattack -> duel ends, simultaneously roll for Bloodfang proc passes -> Bloodfang hits character that is already out of the duel.

Might be an explanation. You have a similar case on ED. You get killed at the end of a duel but you dont suffer from any effects and you also immediately stand up again. But looks fine so far

Top Bottom