• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Addon Suggestion

Cr0wL0ck

This thread is here to Suggest new addons or improvements to old, so make sure that what you ask for has not already been done in any of these "Addon Library" and are realisticly possible with the API's available in 1.12.1. And remember i do not have limitless time and i am no pro so i would like to ask of anyone with addon knowledge or interest to help make some of these suggestions come true :biggrin:.

note: remember to consider if this addon is truly usefull or only to you, only addons aimed at the majority will be looked at :wink:

well the addons you suggest are for 5.4.0

i have seen both addon types so i now they are there somewhere but i cant remember all names just like that but "Postal" is more or less the same as "CT_MailMod" which should be in the library by now or will be in the next update :wink:

a better crafting tab would perhaps be "AdvancedTradeSkillWindow" which allows you to link recipe costs or overlook your materials across your characters on the same account.

theres a ton of addons in there, i am trying to sort out the best and musthave addons so i can release the "recommended" as a package before release of kronos :wink:

Atlasloot with crafting tabs as well.

THIS, if changes could be made to AtlasLoot to include crafting tabs and world drops (like in the TBC version) it would be great, adding in the Lesser Arcanums gained from Librams would also be great (Lesser Arcanum of Constitution, Rumination, Resilience, Tenacity & Voracity).

so you want a list with all craft able items from all professions and quests ? or an improved version of the normal crafting table with more information ?

i asked if you where searching for improvements to the normal craft tables or just an extension to atlas loot with craft tables for quest and all professions.

that one addon in particular takes a ton of time and work, considering i am no pro at addons at-least not yet it would take up a lot of time that i use elsewhere, i hope however that someone else can make it.

Hi, im searching for an addon that does two things, maybe you or somebody else could help me:

1) Hiding the user position arrow on map screen (yes im that crazy). I made addon for that myself on wotlk, but vannila is different and i cant get it to work ( ive been using function PlayerArrowFrame:SetModelScale(0.0) )

any ideas?

2) Hiding the minimap background in minimap, so only the tracking dots would appear (i have minimap disabled for my questing, but for hunter and druid i want the tracking ability). There was addon called Radar for wotlk, but i cant find something similar even for cata, not to say for vanilla. Some complex UI addons might be able to do it (like sexymap or something again for wotlk) but its not very requested function is it...
so anyone with more knowledge than me have any idea how to make addon like that? It shouldnt be so hard, only some transparency for the minimap background i think... but i dont know the functions

both addons exist within the library of that i am sure but the names and exactly which ones i cannot remember since there are over a thousand different ones XD

sexymap exists also since someone tried remaking it into 1.12.1 version although he stopped half way it works but like sexymap with the visuals, i tested it for some time but took it out since some parts conflicted but it exists and it works but name i cannot remember.

update: sexymap is called "cmap" it isnt within the 1022 package but will be within the next upload that i am making in a couple day's but here's the latest version of it so far, keep in mind it was never completed but works :wink:

Last edited:
Crap away:
"This small addon sells all usless gray items in your bags whenever you visit a merchant"

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/crapaway
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/48388389/Addons/AutoProfit.rar does exactly that. Been using it for ages.

Atlasloot with crafting tabs as well.
Yes, he wants a list of all possible craftable items. Atlasloot had this interface when standalone, and you probably know the interface when integrated into Atlas.
atlas_2.jpg

It would be nice to have something like Ackis Recipe List for vanilla tbh
Recipe Radar
iYOUFmpLQHpkz.jpg

iMcGt7cjH4oVw.jpg

Recipe Radar assists players in finding recipes. It knows about vendors who sell recipes in the current region or by profession. It has a number of filtering options and can even locate vendors on the world map.

Download: here

Hi, im searching for an addon that does two things, maybe you or somebody else could help me:

1) Hiding the user position arrow on map screen (yes im that crazy). I made addon for that myself on wotlk, but vannila is different and i cant get it to work ( ive been using function PlayerArrowFrame:SetModelScale(0.0) )

/run ({Minimap:GetChildren()})[9]:Hide()

Top Bottom