• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Suggestion of possible bug

I remember that you could complete a quest in Alterac Mountains looting the item you needed for it through the wall without even seeing it, avoiding almost all elites around.

Fixed. I did that quest too many times :tongue:

Fixed. I did that quest too many times :tongue:

Reading comments on wowhead, it was like that on retail untill some WotLK patch, lol
Well, it's nice to know that it is fixed because it kind of takes away the fun part of doing that quest :)

There was someone with a test account reporting that the stealth detection wasn't functioning properly.

When standing nose to nose of mobs of the same lvl without improved stealth, they wouldn't attack.

The "someone" should include gear check because of stuff like Darkmantle Boots and then the "someone" should report this to the bug report.

Anyway I went to check it out and there was no issue with stealth detection. 60v60 from the front, they saw me ~5-10yrd ahead. From the side, they detected me when I was almost at their skin and from behind they had no chance.

The "someone" should include gear check because of stuff like Darkmantle Boots and then the "someone" should report this to the bug report.

Anyway I went to check it out and there was no issue with stealth detection. 60v60 from the front, they saw me ~5-10yrd ahead. From the side, they detected me when I was almost at their skin and from behind they had no chance.

Can you check how stealth dedection works when it comes to NPCs being stealthed. In particular the farms with humans in arathi(?).

Im thinking about this bug report: https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=2439#

Stealth detection range for players vs. NPCs is still too high, that's why the report is not yet fixed. It's a global bug, not just with the npcs mentioned. You can also see other sneaky units like Eyeless Watcher in EPL or Hive'Zora Ambusher in Silithus.

Stealth detection range for players vs. NPCs is still too high, that's why the report is not yet fixed. It's a global bug, not just with the npcs mentioned. You can also see other sneaky units like Eyeless Watcher in EPL or Hive'Zora Ambusher in Silithus.

All right, but NPC vs. players and players vs. players are both working correcly atm?

I was duelling rogues the day before in gurubashi, I could detect them from the front properly. I don't know if they had Master of Deception or not.

Yes it appears that way.

Last edited:
Afaik "Kil" stands for "die", so it should be "Welcome to death"

I think for "Welcome to death" we should have some evidence. Are you 100% this was like that?
Because "Kil" can be "For" too, if you read it from http://www.wowwiki.com/Orcish

im pretty sure they are saying "For the Horde". But still i have no idea and im keep searching for stuff, while doing that i found some other things which is great too. Some NPC's who are not Guards say "Guards! Help me!" and im gathing more then i will report this too.

I have read somewhere that words can have 2 translations to the opposite faction just like "Kil" = Die / For.
And this is what i assume: "Throm'ka" = "Greeting" or "Horde". (Greeting the Horde / Fighting for the Horde)

But still i dont say this is the evidence. Hope there can be more envolevement in this since this can be added to every Captical City in the way "For the Horde/Alliance".

Maybe someone who has a retail account subscription can look at this somehow?

Edit: Ok we got this:

its "For the Warchief" test together with Sivo

I was orcish languange and typed "For the Warchief" then Sivo said its "kil mog throm'ka".

Now its gonna be hard to find the Guard Quote for other factions. Maybe someone who is good in Lore can help? Warchief for Horde/Orc or only Orc?

Last edited:
Checked Feenix and Valkirie - on both the Shield Slam talent ability seems to be bugged. It doesn't depend on shield at all. How is Kronos Shield Slam..?

Checked Feenix and Valkirie - on both the Shield Slam talent ability seems to be bugged. It doesn't depend on shield at all. How is Kronos Shield Slam..?

what you want to check? seems to working fine for me , but i can check better if u have a specific question

what you want to check? seems to working fine for me , but i can check better if u have a specific question
Well, if you've checked it with different shields and weapons and it's dealing more damage with more shield block and doesn't depend on weapon damage - I think it's how it should work :)

Number of issues from playtesting MC on another not-to-be-named upcoming server:

1) Magmadar fire spits do not deal damage if you stand still and not move from them.

2) Ancient Core Hounds have the same agro range as other mobs. On retail they used to have way bigger agro range and detected stealth.

3) Respawning Firelords do not summon Lava Spawns.

4) Core Hounds in packs before Magmadar do not keep raid in combat for 10 secs like they used when they die. The moment all of them brought to 0% you are out of combat and they won't reignite. On retail you had to wait on corpse giving emote i think which took like 10 seconds and only then you was getting out of combat (you could dps corpses for those nice damage done figures :biggrin: ).

Quest - "For the Horde!"

Involves killing Rend in UBRS for his head. It's the quest to obtain Blackhand's Breadth, the +2% crit trinket. Anyway, upon completion of this quest, Thrall should grant a buff called "Warchief's Blessing" to everybody within Orgrimmar AND The Crossroads, Barrens.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Quest:For_The_Horde!

"All Players and NPCs in Orgrimmar and The Crossroads also receive a buff when this is turned in, increasing health by 300, 15% haste to melee attacks and 10 mana every 5 secs for 60 mins."

http://www.wowwiki.com/Warchief's_Blessing

Pointing this out, because I've yet to see it working correctly on a private vanilla WoW server. This is one of these small things, which might not seem like a big deal, but i've grown to miss it after playing on these buggy servers.

Number of issues from playtesting MC on another not-to-be-named upcoming server:

1) Magmadar fire spits do not deal damage if you stand still and not move from them.

2) Ancient Core Hounds have the same agro range as other mobs. On retail they used to have way bigger agro range and detected stealth.

3) Respawning Firelords do not summon Lava Spawns.

4) Core Hounds in packs before Magmadar do not keep raid in combat for 10 secs like they used when they die. The moment all of them brought to 0% you are out of combat and they won't reignite. On retail you had to wait on corpse giving emote i think which took like 10 seconds and only then you was getting out of combat (you could dps corpses for those nice damage done figures :biggrin: ).

1) work
2) haz stealth detection but i think aggro range should get fixed
3) work
4) working but not 100%

- - - Updated - - -

How is Shield Slam? :)

After last update is bit messy and missing his basic dmg ,but different shield give different dmg , fix is not yet on test serva

Top Bottom