• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Alliance Carving a Dragon

Frostgeneral

Hej Friends,

if the Server will open their Gates and we end to live in Reallife... there will be a new Guild called Carving a Dragon.

We are a friends, who played MMORPGS or Pen&Paper Games for long years... Wanna join us?

We are Germans but also can speak English. Students 20+ are welcome ;)

Hey. I´m from Germany too. I don´t know if it´s allowed to write german here, so i write in my (bad:smile:) english.
I got the same idea to build up a guild for german Players. Maybe it´s possible to get some german Players from ED (sux) in here. There´s a guild called Nachtwache with only german Players.

What kind of guild you wanted to create? More casual or more progress? For myself i´m more a casual, because of RL. And why only students - working people not allowed? :biggrin:

Are you gonna be hardcore, casual? :). I'd like to join an active guild before launch so I can partake from the get go in the action :).

Austrian here! ;) I'm also interested in a german spoken guild.

@stiva: you should rename the guildname in english version... anyway it sounds cooler in english hehe.

@druMarco: maybe it sounds a little bit cooler, that can be :biggrin:. But i think also for this Server, it will be better to choose a german guild name. so any fresh player can fast see that there is a quild where he can use his/her own language. many people cant write/understand english and they will stay faster on a new Server, where they have other players with the same language.

If u are also interested in a german speaking guild - lets´do it :smile:.

Will you come alone to this Server when it´s released or do you have some buddys who come with you? i tryed to activate some of mine, but ít´s not so easy. Afraid of bugs, leveling...

Are you more a casual or more a hardcore player?

Sounds like a good reason, then we should name it "German Speakers"... haha :-D

Me and a few mates will join here, we play atm at classic vanilla server and cant wait anymore :>

We are all casual players and like also pvp, how about you?

Student 20+ here :D nice idea, but which fiction are you thinking of? I would prefere Alliance for several reasons, but thats just nice-to-have

Student 20+ here :D nice idea, but which fiction are you thinking of? I would prefere Alliance for several reasons, but thats just nice-to-have

We are in the Alliance section here, so i think we're gonna be alliance :D

Alliance! :biggrin:

I´m a casual player. Would like to play more - but not possible because of rl :smile:. I´m more pve but its no problem to raise my hands full of holy lights for my guild mates in bg´s etc.

Has OP forgotten about the thread? Regardless or not I am very much interested in getting a jump in the pve game on Kronos by beginning planning a guild beforehand, I'm Danish myself but understand and speak German somewhat but most likely it's more realistic with common ground in the English language. Regardless, nice to have some activity in the thread! People prefer pve or pvp? Are you guys hardcore, semihardcore or casual? And more importantly, what kind of roles do people want to play? I personally find warrior tanking by far the most gratifying and would much prefer that, alternatively a healing priest or paladin could be considered.

I think most people here are casual players, same as me, cause of real life. U all gonna play paladins :D? Myself always played a dd on horde side, now i also want to try a healer class :)

Prefer pve. I will choose paladin (heal) for 80% - 20% maybe druid (heal too). I´m always healer :biggrin:.

@hanzwolfgang: to choose a tank is a good idea. there are always not too much tanks on every server. Whats your kind of playstyle?

@Stivar - I play pve, pvp doesn't interest me that much. Playstyle, I take it you mean role? I'll play whatever since I've played whatever in the past. Tanking I find is the most fun and wouldn't mind playing a warrior tank in a dedicated 5-man group as well as raid tanking. Preferably I'll be offtank/utility warrior in an organised group but lets see if something real starts up. Would be so awsome to have a dedicated group from the get go :D!

Well, I don't think I can resist the urge to play a lot when the server opens, what happens after some time is a different matter. I can't play the 40+ hours a week anymore but it aint all that necessary as long as what you put in is quality time :).

No idea if I am overdoing it or not, but here it goes:

What I am looking for in a guild:

• Active and non-lazy GM/officers
  • 2-3 Raid days a week
  • Active community ( will ofc keep up my end)
  • Class leaders, because vanilla more or less requires you to learn the game all over again.
  • Our own Website/forums if not a place here.
  • Ventrilo / Teamspeak / Mumble, no Raidcall because it never works in the long run.
  • English only in Guild Chat
  • DKP/EPGP loot system
  • Have a guild rules, plans and such up before server is out.
  • Add a current roster to your looking for men post here, so one knows how many we are and possibly will be at the release.
  • Mature community

What I can bring to the guild:

• Active player that is willing to learn on his own and help the guild progress
  • I will also be able to bring atleast 2-20 people over to the realm, it depends on how well i feel the guild is doing and the server is.
  • Might be able to get 2 or 3 original Vanilla class leaders for you, weird that I know them, but don't know how to play vanilla myself tbh...
  • Active farmer and willing to lend a helping hand where I can.
  • Have been Guild Leader, Raid Leader and Officer in most every guild I have ever been in. (one of the roles at a time, not all ever at the sametime EVER)

Currently playing on Dalaran-wow. WOTLK Progress realm, until Kronos decides to open its gates.
New to Vanilla, started in late 60's and didn't really do much then, and never returned before now.
I'm a guild leader there and do now wish to be that here, therefor I am looking for a place for my Ass also known as Hrotgar and my self. I time you might get to understand that last statement.

Anyways, i'm 22 years old, Norwegian and an active WoW player and a rather new supporter of Private Servers.

Last edited:
@Zheromer: Personally for me - it´s too much. I´m a casual player. i dont need all off the points you are posting. I will play as often i can - and then i dont need 150 rules. I´m looking for a social guild. not progress. when both things can work together, fine. But i prever the social and casual way.

No but seriously though, I think you are onto something Zheromer, you need structure for sure, otherwise people will up and quit sooner than you can say bananaphone. I'll definately join up with you if you have a mind to setup something organized, I myself already did the 70 hours a week guildmaster stuff in my youth, with kid and full time studies and shit it just doesn't add up though. I think what will really bolster the chances Cronos have of success are strong guilds, without the player involvement the project probably will only survive as long as the hype is still there. To try and find out what kind of interest this sort of project could garner maybe do a new post. I'm unsure if all the points you mentioned are necessary, first off, it's important to know if people want to play, that would be my main concern, there'll be people jumping off and on the bus regardless of the amount of effort you put into preperations.

Lolmao, so much interrests in a fun/casual guild with my friends?
We are able to speak eng/ger and if there are any guys who wanna join this and cant speak german, wi will speak eng only.
keep calm guys, there is so much time till opening ;)

Top Bottom