• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Joana's Guide Atlas Suite 1.8.7 (Updated 09/21/2014)

Doctorbeefy

Joana's Guide Atlas Suite 1.8.9 (Updated 02/01/2015)

Current Version: 1.8.9
Joana's Guide Atlas Suite

33wshp4.png

ABOUT

Joana's Guide Atlas Suite is a leveling guide built into the Atlas addon we all lovefor convenience and easy of access

ISSUE TRACKER

Report anything broken,missing, our not working elements here for a faster Fix.
https://github.com/Doctorbeefy/JoanasGuide1/issues

DOWNLOAD
https://github.com/Doctorbeefy/JoanasGuide1/blob/master/Joana's Guide Atlas Suite.zip?raw=true

SOURCE CODE
https://github.com/Doctorbeefy/JoanasGuide1

COMING SOON

More Alliance Maps
Overlapping Text fix
Removal of Burning Crusade Content
Possible Scrolling Windows(FewerPages)
Best In Slot Guides
Color Coding Alliance guide

CONTACT ME

Character-Bennylava
[email protected]

RAPID QUEST

https://github.com/Doctorbeefy/RapidQuest/blob/master/RapidQuestPack.zip?raw=true

This goes well with Joana's Guide Atlas Suite​

Last edited:
i ma using addons extended quest log with metamap and WHDB. There are included waypoints which you can activate for every quest and comments ported from wowhead,where you can read additional info. Serves almost like Mobmap or questhelper on tbc and later expansions :)

Someone posted that here, when K1 was launched. Dont remember who, and im wondering, almost few people here know it, and nobody at ED.

i ma using addons extended quest log with metamap and WHDB. There are included waypoints which you can activate for every quest and comments ported from wowhead,where you can read additional info. Serves almost like Mobmap or questhelper on tbc and later expansions :)

Someone posted that here, when K1 was launched. Dont remember who, and im wondering, almost few people here know it, and nobody at ED.

Those work great along side of my guide

I can also post a link for those

RAPID QUEST - https://github.com/Doctorbeefy/RapidQuest/blob/master/RapidQuestPack.zip?raw=true

Rapid quest - Extended Quest Log, MetaMap, WHDB

Hi, I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to do this. I am a addonwhore, and dont know where to start without some sort of questhelper. So really thanks a bunch.

Welcome Doctorbeefy !

will you play here on launch or just spreading your awesome addon :)?

Question:
Are you working on UI fix? i play on 1920x res and even when i have the addon on "max size" the quest text is a bit too small to be comfortable (also the window takes up whole window, but maybe put in a "Text Size" option)
Question:
who and how is it going on Alliance maps :)?

i've been following your work for months :) great work!

may u can check the files and search for "font size" in the correct class, and increase it (approx time 5min)

peace

may u can check the files and search for "font size" in the correct class, and increase it (approx time 5min)

peace

aah ok! well i tried, the closest thing i found was

AQEquipCompareOptionTEXT:SetText(WHITE .. AQOptionEquipCompareTEXT)

but that isnt even close :D

do you know what folder to look inside, alteast?

pls help the poor

Welcome Doctorbeefy !

will you play here on launch or just spreading your awesome addon :)?

Question:
Are you working on UI fix? i play on 1920x res and even when i have the addon on "max size" the quest text is a bit too small to be comfortable (also the window takes up whole window, but maybe put in a "Text Size" option)
Question:
who and how is it going on Alliance maps :)?

i've been following your work for months :) great work!

Sorry guys ive been taking a break i'll be back shortly. (Before Launch)

Yes I plan on playing here on launch ;)
Eventually I will be working on the whole UI again, I want to make this addon something more I want it to be a completely stand alone addon. Until then I will continue learning to code. To be honest this whole addon has been done by me just winging it, I don't know much about lua or xml.

- - - Updated - - -

You can change the font size for each line by changing atlas.xml

<FontString name="AtlasText_1" inherits="NumberFontNormal">

and all the other lines up till I think 30

Change "NumberFontNormal" to what font size you want

Example
<FontString name="AtlasText_1" inherits="GameFontNormalLarge">

But I think that will be far to large

Also your text will run off the side of the addon due to me not knowing how to word wrap

Re: Joana's Guide Atlas Suite 1.8.9 (Updated 02/01/2015)

Vanillaguide sucks for Alliance

Vanillaguide sucks for Alliance

Isn't it based on the same guide?
Anyway, i have tryed both of these addons just to level 6 an i can say, that if you are experienced player who knows most quests and is just looking for guide, that will make your leveling more effective and faster, then Vanillaguide seems better.
If you are not, then this atlas suite is better.

Soon i will be changining this addon. Keep your eyes open

Top Bottom