• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Starting Population

Onegod91

Hello guys,as i see everyone got excited for Kronos' release.So i want to ask if anyone got a prediction,how many players will join it immediately after the release?Me and my friends are joining Horde anyways.

Well last video had like 1000 views in a day so I guess we could truely have 1K players at launch if Release is announced few weeks before in order to be all prepared. The most important is more about how many of us will stay over the long term.

Atleast we know that hype is real.

I think there will be more than 500. Like Lharts basically said, with the forums being so active (many, many people aren't registering on the forums - just coming here for updates) I think we can expect around 1k.

Looking at this graph:

http://www.similarweb.com/website/kronos-wow.com

we see a MASSIVE increase in traffic to this site over the past few months. If this trend continues, I wouldn't be surprised to see 2k+ on launch day.

Lol is it true that the leading country visiting is the Netherlands?
If so: hallo jongens en meisjes :p

I'll keep it english though. But a fun fact if it's true according to that link.

Also, if we actually have 1-2k at launch, that would be absolutely fucking epic!!!
Thats what I can call blizzlike.
I can't wait to see how I will feel at the launch and how many nooblets there are in the starting area's, and how fast/slow everyone will be leveling.

I'm thrilled at the fact that I get to expierence a WoW that is not only like vanilla again, but that I actually get to expierence the world when its 'untouched' and fresh with everyone being lowbies!
:blushing:

Would amazing if we had 1k+ people at launch...if you start getting past that point at launch exponentially we will just grow at an amazing rate. So depending at our starting point, we will gain a rate in proportion to that.

:lol::lol:

By the way, what would be the maximum the server can handle as far as population goes?
In the unlikely event that we would reach that maximum, but we can be hopeful right? That we become increasingly popular.
:guvnodest:

If this server reach 2K at launch I'll just hit the floor with happyness.

:yes:

And i'm interested in server crashes with so large population :D Because, to be honest, when server is in closed development for about a year, there will be most likely bugs, that will crash server with large population.

That brings me to thought, that server will open right before christmas, just because devs will have more free time for fixing critical bugs.

600-800 at launch. But if there will be more than 1k people, it will be totally awesome and Kronos will be written indelibly into the history of the modern Classic World of Warcraft era!

Starting population is directly dependent on when they release.

Right now it's ideal I'm sure with RB's demise and ED's woes. Chero mentioned it's not ready right now and it would be unwise to release unpreped. Anyway I hope it's ready relatively soon.

The problem of "conservative" numbers may occur if those players end up somewhere else by the time Kronos releases.

needs way more population than any predictions, for sure. just keep showcasing the upsides of kronos to all your friends, and the rest will follow suite. we just have to be patient. the playerbase will be there if we stick to our guns.

and of course the previous poster is right, you have to pick a good release date. you don't want to release when a similar realm is coming out, you dont want to release when a "triple a" title is coming to pc (gta 5), all those scenarios will force players to split their attention. i hope the staff is very observant of these facts!

i would be very surprised if we ended up with half the number of forum-projected playerbase.

Last edited:
I guess between 750 and 1150 at launch. Kronos will release right before Christmas ( I guess), because many people have holidays there and have time to play. Imo Kronos should release it around Christmas, where people have more time playing.
But a 750- 1150 startong population.

Top Bottom