• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Starting Population

Lets gues how many people will be online on the desember 24th during the da y and evening.... I guess it will be shortly after start, so everybody is horny for playing, but still..its christmas... :D

I will drink wine till I am comfortably intoxicated and then game all night.

Lets gues how many people will be online on the desember 24th during the da y and evening.... I guess it will be shortly after start, so everybody is horny for playing, but still..its christmas... :D

the fuck is christmas? :ninja:

By the way, what would be the maximum the server can handle as far as population goes?
In the unlikely event that we would reach that maximum, but we can be hopeful right? That we become increasingly popular.

Twinstar has a very good server machines . On Hyperion wotlk realm (6-7 months ago) was +3900 players online and server worked well

And they are going to use the same server machine for Kronos so we can expect no issue with playercap, atleast for the beginning.

Me and another will be starting whenever its released and staying. cant wait! Horde Warrior's :)

Gawd, I really need this server nao! A starting population with around 1k would be so nice.
I remember the release of Emerald Dream and the endless spawning of new humans when it opened.

True, launch on ED was pretty cool I thought. Even though there is a lot of ED hate, I had a pretty good time on the server. I left because I couldn't find a steady guild that fit my schedule.

Gawd, I really need this server nao! A starting population with around 1k would be so nice.
I remember the release of Emerald Dream and the endless spawning of new humans when it opened.

I fear for my life when this goes live.
When this goes live I might end up with no life.. again
But, what's life anyway bro's?
:sleep:

I was there for ED launch. It was indeed very awesome. Tons of fresh faces in every starting zone, all eager for adventure, before we knew what a buggy mess that server was.

Lol, true story.

I was there for ED launch. It was indeed very awesome. Tons of fresh faces in every starting zone, all eager for adventure, before we knew what a buggy mess that server was.

I hope the server can handle all the connections, will something be implemented so mobs will resspawn in accordance to people in zone? so we don't have Hogger queue's haha

Its been sad before in another thread.

Spawns are base on players in the zone. More players = faster spawns.
2000 should be no problem at all.

i was also on ED since the beginning, but after 2 years they hardly fixed anything. You can hardly call there website professional. I am ready for a new start.

4K views on most of the videos about Kronos, I hope the hype will be big enough to smack Feenix in the face.

Sup all!? :) Also looking forward for the release <3. See you guys soon ingame! #Horde #PvP

Twinstar has a very good server machines . On Hyperion wotlk realm (6-7 months ago) was +3900 players online and server worked well

While I would love to believe this is possible on a vanilla server, im pretty sure the core wouldn't be able to handle much more than ~2500 (even if the hardware is more then sufficient)

Top Bottom