• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

LF enemy CD count.

sushibarf

Authorized
Hi,

I've been using NECB for a while now and was wondering if theres another addon that reliably shows enemy cooldowns.

Especially for kick and pummel.

Can anyone recommend me a list of reliably working ones?

Thanks.

If you pay me, I'll port interruptbar to vanilla. Won't do it in my free time, as I have better things to do than port essentially useless addons. In Vanilla, fights usually don't last long enough to make interrupt tracking worthwhile. Your best bet is to just get a combat text addon like MSBT and watch for kick.

Clearly if they're asking here,they are either not capable, interested or too lazy to try. Not to mention finding resurces on creating addons in Vanilla is actually pretty hard, compared to later patches which aren't TOO different from retail in terms of the API.

It has absolutely nothing to do with being condescending. That would be, what I did towards you in the multibox thread for good measurement. But I have seen this thread on a couple forums and whenever people make requests for someone else to actually write an addon, that means they can't do it themselves. If they could, they would at least post an attempt, explain where they failed and ask for help.

I usually go way out of my way to help people who request help properly, but I will not spend a couple hours of my limited spare times on developing a vanilla addon (really annoying to do) unless I see a point to it. I even pointed him to in the right direction of an addon that would partially solve his problem.
And while I don't necessarily like Crowlock, I can at least acknowledge his will to try. Not to mention I don't see how he was being condescending.

Hi my dear!

Enemy Cooldown Count (ECDC) monitors the cooldowns of those around you. Everytime someone around you uses a cooldown (even small ones like Intercept) they are recorded by the mod. Clicking on a target reveals the cooldowns that they do not have available. So this one might be the right one for you:

http://www.file-upload.net/download-9824633/enemy-cooldown-count-1-1.zip.html

Looking forward to your feedback :)

Hello everyone,

Anyone know if there is a .command for ECD? I really like the addon but I wish it could be more customizable with debuffs / timers and even make the scale bigger. Is there an updated version?

Actually, the addon Antagonist works so much better!

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually,

I want to get something straight. I have NECB and Antagonist and actually, I think I can choose one or the other. I see Antagonist is fantastic, because it shows Cast Time, Buff Time, and Cooldown Time.

NECB shows Cast Time and an option for Buff Time I think.

Can I confirm that for this purpose, only 1 of these addons are necessary instead of both? Yes?

Top Bottom