• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

LF ally pvp crew

indaco

Authorized
Hello ,this is mighty inda and we are looking for more alliance pvpers B)

What we require for play with us :

1) minimun level of english
2) follow order
3) have a voice chat program like mumble/ts/raidcall
4) be able to understand heavy italian/spanish or russian accent

What we offer :
A very experienced 1.12 pvp team which will basically outplay all fresh player

We currently miss :
Few dworf priest
Mage
Hunter

Cya by inda :D+
Ps: Dont mind anlady he spanish

Last edited:
no room for Holy paladin and an arms warrior? me and my bro plan to level together and pvp nonstop from 1 to 60 and at 60.

/app as disc/holy priest

1) minimun level of english y
2) follow order roger
3) have a voice chat program like mumble/ts/raidcall y
4) be able to understand heavy italian/spanish or russian accent im italian

cya in irc

Level of english- yep
follow order-....
yes
that wont be problem imo

iam frosty mage, vurtne style

Lets hope kruto goes Horde, always enjoy ganking people that feel the need to put down or prove people wrong at every turn because of low self-esteem, makes for enjoyable World PvP drama :D

Last edited:
Another boring post trying to put down a subject or a player? Most depressing person ever.

- Seems it was pointed at me :'D , where did i say i wasn't gona play?

Huh? There was no vitriol intended towards anlady, i've always found him genuinely entertaining.

Please join his crew so i have more prey to hunt :wink:

i dare ya to try and become the "hunter" but i bet you will be the "hunted" by me and my dark magic, so please especially gnome's join his crew so i can drain and torture a couple more souls :laugh:

i dare ya to try and become the "hunter" but i bet you will be the "hunted" by me and my dark magic, so please especially gnome's join his crew so i can drain and torture a couple more souls :laugh:

Judging by this post...
GOOD LUCK.

so many things here worth a punch to the face

hy vujke u recruited, i r very busy with work so i cant really test stuff,but will try to get some time for play,beat horde badmade and troll forum with nice pvp pic with uber paint skillz

Hello , Dush here... Ill probably find some way to get a char to 60 after the release and play casual pvp

p.s How u all doing :D

oh :D pidar pidar cyka blet

come pley , mighty horde pvp team full of enha shaman and warrior to beat

dush m8 you lil sheit go back to pve m8 i see you in zg

- - - Updated - - -

mebe i help you in bgs

I volunteer dorf hunter? :3 unless you already have those.

Last edited:
Top Bottom