• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

LF ally pvp crew

Hey Indaco,

I was not asking that we do not use voice chat. I was asking if you'd be open to use a better voice chat (for PvP) than Mumble, Vent, TS, namely Skype. The fact that Voice Sensitivity is crappy for the first 3 means that you have to use push-to-talk, which slows you down in a PvP setting where you have to communicate a lot.

tbh have 10 people in skype is problematic , i use myself push to talk on side mouse button which is kinda oke

Hey Indaco,

I was not asking that we do not use voice chat. I was asking if you'd be open to use a better voice chat (for PvP) than Mumble, Vent, TS, namely Skype. The fact that Voice Sensitivity is crappy for the first 3 means that you have to use push-to-talk, which slows you down in a PvP setting where you have to communicate a lot.

U can change voice sensitivity. :eek:)

Uhum, I have my push-to-talk on the right side of my Sensei mouse, I press it with my little finger.
Yet, as stated before, I had no problem with 10+ players on Skype calls running in either Cataclysm, MoP or GW2. In fact, Skype is by far the preferred voice chat software for most RBG crews.
And yes, maredasan, you can change voice sensitivity on Mumble, Vent and TS, yet half of what you're saying will still be lost and if you set it to broadcast continuously, it becomes rather horrendous on all 3.

That said, I will use whatever most chaps prefer. I just find it clunky.

Is there still that "buy char on kronos" thingy ? if there is , am in

/dush

Top Bottom