• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde Scandinavian Guild - Agony

drakir

Authorized
pIoRfE4.jpg

Hello fellow lurkers!

I just want to make an announcement for people of scandinavian origins or people that understand Norwegian, Swedish or Danish, that we are quite a flock of people who's been playing together on the feenix server that are going to create a scandinavian guild on Kronos.

We were quite established and had a well working community with alot of fun together while raiding PvP'ing etc. We cleared everything up to The Four Horsemen, which is in our opinion a great achievement considering our struggles with attendance.

We are looking for eager members to join our guild, we have a facebook community that's been around since the original blizzard World of Warcraft. And have great experience in the Vanilla content. We are raidleading in our own native language, so we speak with our own dialects. This may be an hurdle for some, but as soon as you get on TS or mumble(not decided yet) with us you will learn to understand and enjoy playing with us!:D

We will be doing a massive recruitment during levling and while being in lvl 60, we are not only after pushing hard through the raid content, although we want to kill everything of course :), but we want to build a great community on this server aswell as we have on previous ones. This will not only be a guild where you log on to raid times and work together with 40 randoms to achieve a goal of getting the most purples. But a community where great COMRADES work together to destroy our competition in the quest for great honor and achievements!

Here's a sample from our experience in the feenix server Warsong: http://www.twitch.tv/drakir1337/c/3923004

Kind regards from us all! And we hope to see alot of you wanting to join us in our community!

Last edited:
Re: Scandinavian Guild - Name not decided yet

Sounds good! Definitely gonna be Horde? Decided yet ?

Dude, are you the guy mostly talking on those twitch videos? I have the exact same dialect. Maybe I know who you are =P Sounds like a fun community though! Which faction are you going for? I'm most likely going to play as alliance on Kronos.

Hello, yes we have decided on Horde. The reason to that is because we've done the whole alliance raiding thingy on Feenix, I've also done my share of raiding on horde aswell, but we feel like we want a challenge. And Alliance have such an advantage with paladins, it makes it all more fun in the race on killing bosses first :)

And yes Saturos I am the guy speaking.. PM me for private talks :)

Last edited:

Good to see some activity on the horde side! Good luck to you guys.

I have been waiting for a decent horde guild recruitment thread for quite some time now, so I'm glad too see this! The fact that you're scandinavian just makes it even better :yes: I'm danish and I would love to join your guild at launch:biggrin:

Last edited:

That is nice to hear, we will welcome you with open arms Guessilldps. :)

We will ofc update this thread when we've decided on a guild name, also who's Officers etc, so it's easier to contact us. That will probably be when there's been an announcement on the release date.

Looking forward to get started on this experience.

You'll hear from me if I should decide to pick horde :)
As of now I feel I'll pick that faction which has lowest Population when I roll.

Good stuff! Me and my swedish friends will definitely join.

Ah, nice. A Scandinavian guild. And on Horde too! You can count me in :)

Aye, jeg er med! Var på Rolexsweep sist vi spilte sammen.

Best shadow priest world spotted! :whistling:

ohoho! Where do i sign up? ;) This swede is mucho excited-o
This sounds interesting ^_^ Hi from Sweden.
Ah, nice. A Scandinavian guild. And on Horde too! You can count me in :)
Aye, jeg er med! Var på Rolexsweep sist vi spilte sammen.
Best shadow priest world spotted! :whistling:

Sounds good guys! Will give more info on this thread when we have more to give out:)

Sounds good guys! Will give more info on this thread when we have more to give out:)

I was the shadow priest in the Cthun kill is what I was trying to point at :winkiss:

Im very intrested in this.

Can't wait for release :)

:Edit: Im a Swede

Very interrested long time since i was on a whole new started server last time was on the live game when boulderfist just opened

Dane here

Im also intrested so count me in! Been waiting so long for this.
Swedish

Sounds awesome! But please don't call it anything with "vikings"...
Do you have an website yet?

Top Bottom