• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

AQ war effort

jorim

Something I have never been able to relive on a private server is the aq war effort. A serverwide effort in crafting bandages and copper bars. Causing the AH prices to skyrocket. A race horde vs alliance. And ending in a azerothwide invasion of annubisaths. And then one person could mount the black crab mount.

Since on that other x1 realm the event is probably never going to happen, I was wondering if aq ever happened here on previous Kronos projects? Was it ever raided?

I see in the progress page that it is 90% ready, which gets me excited that one day it will happen again.

in this topic: nostalgic memories about the aq war effort

I was wondering if aq ever happened here on previous Kronos projects? Was it ever raided?

Yes, the war effort happened on the most recent version. Didn't get completed though iirc, so the raids didn't open and thus were never raided. We'll be the first!:)

And then one person could mount the black crab mount.

Actually, the scarab mount is received by all who ring the Scarab Dais Gong with the Scepter of the Shifting Sands within 10 hours of the first person to ring it. So technically everyone that is on the questline and manages to finish it within that time requirement will be able to receive a Battle tank.

Last edited:
Insane questline... Well atleast I know that I'll be here at AQ opening not for this legendary mount but for some Open PvP haha !

lvl 40 leveling in tanaris when it happened in retail, no idea WTF was going on except literally everyone was dying :biggrin:

Does this have anything to do with the Cenarion Hold badge quest rewards?
i.e. Earthstrike, Rockfury Bracers, nr recipes

When are those made available?
I'd presume those are available from launch but good luck getting all of that reputation without AQ20 being open!

Honestly though if those items are available at launch I think I might try it pre-AQ, the caster ring you can get at exalted is amazing for AoE.

Only problem is getting groups to kill the four dukes but I imagine you could either find people also on the quest, promise the loot they drop (albeit keeping the signets for yourself :3c) or worst case, bribe people.

Does this have anything to do with the Cenarion Hold badge quest rewards?
i.e. Earthstrike, Rockfury Bracers, nr recipes

When are those made available?

They won't be available untill the war effort start or AQ is open, dunno what from this both ;)

But not directly from server release. This stuff is way to strong for the current progress, and everything that is BIS will be farmed no matter how hard to achieve them..

But not directly from server release. This stuff is way to strong for the current progress, and everything that is BIS will be farmed no matter how hard to achieve them..

Indeed. I don't care what it takes, I'll do anything to get Earthstrike. Even if I have to get naked and relive those times I had in Lion's Pride (Moon Guard server). My body is ready.

Top Bottom