• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Multiqueue

jorim

I remember being able to multiqueue for BGs in vanilla. Which meant that AB and AV popped a lot more often. It's really nice not having to play wsg all day.

Will this also work on Kronos?

I also remember ending up in ashenvale after every wsg game no matter where you queued. Did that change by the time patch 1.12 was released?

Multiqueues are enabled on kronos and you will get ported back to where you signed in from.

I also remember ending up in ashenvale after every wsg game no matter where you queued. Did that change by the time patch 1.12 was released?

You didnt have to run to the battlegrounds to queue at the end of Vanilla. Cant remember when, but NPC's were added to queue from any major city and they are there on Kronos as well.

Unfortunately BG's never open, either K1 lvl 10-51 Alliance and K2 Horde 10-33, at least my exp :crying:

The problem is you can multiqueue, but as soon as you join a BG (WSG 99% of the time) the other queues drop. WSG is easiest to get going, so that's why that's all we see until AB/AV weekend.

But you return to where you queued after a BG.

Top Bottom