• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Caves on Kronos

Guessilldps

Hey guys :)

I've been playing a bit on Valkyrie recently, and already in the first cave I entered it was obvious that it was pretty buggy. The mobs had their pathing fucked up, and players pets were acting wierd.

I was wondering if this is something Kronos have looked into at this point?

More reading in the forums, less topic spawning please. This was covered many times already. Ex Kronos iteration was almost all working according to members. They are now actually fine tuning the server, fixing minor bugs or adding some unavailable or a bit buggy events/zones/things, but fundamental stuff was working already.

Out of all the Multibox, and 1x threads on this website you pick this thread to say that.
:smouk:​

Exactly. I actually searched before I made the thread. Could be under pathing or something, I didn't check that. Also with some dungeons still only around 50% done according the progress bar, I wouldn't say it's just ''fine tuning''. This might of course just be because they haven't updated the progress bar for a while.

Last edited:
Progress bars are misleading. OFC that all dungeons have spawned NPCs and they have some abilities. All bosses are killable and most of them have somehow proper AI but it's not flawless and it needs deeper look on it.

Progress bars are misleading. OFC that all dungeons have spawned NPCs and they have some abilities. All bosses are killable and most of them have somehow proper AI but it's not flawless and it needs deeper look on it.

All right, cool. Thank you :smile:

Top Bottom