• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Release date

Batkawins

Hello good people! I have recently noticed that "Coming fall 2014" above the progressbar has been changed to "Estimated Progress",same on facebook,from "Late 2014" to "Server in development".My first thoughts are that the server ain't coming before 2015.What's the problem?

Hello good people! I have recently noticed that "Coming fall 2014" above the progressbar has been changed to "Estimated Progress",same on facebook,from "Late 2014" to "Server in development".My first thoughts are that the server ain't coming before 2015.What's the problem?
dec 21, but i reckon we'll hear about a release date long before that.

People will complain when they can. Theres no avoiding it.
Trust me, I am german, we are professional complainers.

What's that 21st rumor I keep reading about? Isn't that like the worst possible time in a year to release? Even with all the time out of the work, we are all visiting or get visited by relatives during the holidays. So unless you are a teenager living and staying with your parents or are blessed with no family obligations, I can't imagine any who would see this as an optimal release date.

Please release AFTER christmas

Personally, I would really like to see this server open after Christmas rather than before (rumor goes around about a December 21st date).

Most of the vanilla players are probably older now, but I doubt I'm the only student here who has exams through most of December (until the 22nd, actually), burried in my books and I would be quite sad not to be part of the initial rush or server opening. Also, it makes more sense for a post-24th of December date, as most people are by then on vacation. I don't know if anything is carved out in stone, but please take this into consideration if possible - it is really just a matter of a few days.

Just my 2 cents :)

Re: Please release AFTER christmas

don't release in early january please, I'll be skiing then :x

dont release in january 10th at 19pm pls, might be washing dishes

Got my last exam on 02.02.15. So you can release the server on 03.02.15 ok? kkthxbye

No, serious... You won´t find a perfect release date which fits to everyone. I think they will know when they are able to release.

Got my last exam on 02.02.15. So you can release the server on 03.02.15 ok? kkthxbye

No, serious... You won´t find a perfect release date which fits to everyone. I think they will know when they are able to release.
Oh yea I forgot my exams, good point

mid february release please!

Alot people, especially students, have massive free time from 24th to early January.
Of course you can't play on some days like christmas or newyears eve, but that doesn't mean you have less time over all.
Maybe you in particular won't have as much time there, but most other people will.

It is crucial not to open the server from 4pm and 4:30pm on December 22nd 2014 CET. I plan on going to Mcdonalds at this time and i'm seriously worried this will ruin my life if I come back to find the server was already active, OMG!

It is crucial not to open the server from 4pm and 4:30pm on December 22nd 2014 CET. I plan on going to Mcdonalds at this time and i'm seriously worried this will ruin my life if I come back to find the server was already active, OMG!

McDonalds? You deserve a release at this time just as punishment! :)

What's that 21st rumor I keep reading about?

http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread...will-Kronos-launch-in?highlight=december+21st

*Second post*

I am not sure when the Kronos team took down the banner, but at one point in time on the website it read launch would be "Fall of 2014", and then players discussed the release date, and came to the conclusion that technically the end of fall is December 21st. It is no longer up.

The mods have been timid about stating that is the date of release, because face it this isn't a black or white matter. However they had stated once upon a time that the goal they set is Fall of 2014. (last day being December 21st)

I appreciate that people making fun of the suggestion - but I was just stating that this might be a GENERAL case for most of us students here and I magine most people will be more available between Christmas and New Years (like I actually stated in my post), rather than a few days before with all the Christmas-rush going on.

Ofcourse I will play on Kronos no matter what and I am not asking for special treatment. I was just throwing this out there to see what would come back. I don't think it was a senseless suggestion.

Top Bottom