• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

sweetfx

It does not give you an advantage in any kind of way. I see no reason why this should be forbidden.

What is it?
So in case you're new to SweetFX Shader Suite (or just SweetFX), it's a mod built on the InjectSMAA shader injector, that allows you to apply a suite of post processing shader effects to your games.
You can add SMAA anti-aliasing , sharpening and tweak the color, gamma , exposure and more.
It's meant to allow you to improve the look of your games and change the look and mood of it to your liking.
If you use SMAA antialiasing instead of MSAA or an even more expensive antialaliasing technique you can also make the game run faster (than with MSAA)

Interesting, I didn't know about this. Gonna try it out :biggrin:

Also not bannable. It's a 3rd party utility, but it doesn't give you an advantage.

imo it just makes games hard on the eyes, hard to describe. i only ever use it for FXAA anti-aliasing in games with unoptimized AA

Top Bottom