• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

My one wish for Kronos.

SirKeebler

Lots of guild Drama. Nothings better than recording a good bit of ventrilo rage. Some of the best memories of Vanilla were the Ventrilo Harassment videos.

P.S. I would also like Lharts to roll Alliance so we can be best friends. And maybe someday, something even more.

On the note of some Vent rage. This gave me a good chuckle back in the day

[video=youtube;HtvIYRrgZ04]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtvIYRrgZ04[/video]

Heh just learnt showing cool about this video...Blizzard referenced it in WoW with some Onyxia achievements such as: Many Whelps, Handle it! and More Dots!

Last edited:
hehe, Best raid leader evaaaar,I would totally be in that guild and not leave . Being screamed at by a 13 year old boy, not much more you could wish of wow raiding.:lol:

On the subject of raid leaders.

I was running with my friend's guild in naxx (missed my guild's raids that week for some reason or another) and we wiped on 4 horsemen for some reason or another, probably tank swap timing or something. Anyway, the raid leader, who had a history of being kind of a hardass went off for like a 5 minute long tirade about paying attention and the benefits of removing one's head from their ass or something. At the end of it he went "does anyone have sething to say for themselves?" And my friend straight up farted onto his microphone. Vent went the quietest I'd EVER heard for about 5 seconds when everyone just started cracking up. By far this was one of my top 2 raiding memories.

Omg I scared my cat off my map by laughing so hard when someone else dared speak.... Hilarious video

And yes, as I once said : a man needs food, water, air, Minecraft and drama in order to survive.

Yea cant wait ,but this time i think we can have full gruop running and no more overgeared by other faction ^^

Top Bottom