• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde <Guardians of Tirisfal> US PvE and PvP guild

Cyndan

Authorized
I know a lot of people have been worried about US Horde players being on the server, so instead of waiting on the really only US Horde guild on here to respond to me, I decided to make my own.

<Guardians of Tirisfal>

Why the name?

The Guardian of Tirisfal was an individual that was given incredible power by the mages in Dalaran and the high Elves of Silvermoon. The mages in Dalaran used magic with no concern and so they got the attention of the demons of the Burning Legion that had been defeated in the War of the Ancients. The Guardian of Tirisfal was so powerful he/she could deal with the demons wherever they showed up in the world.

Also I was reading the lore last night because I was curious and the name sounded cool.

What kind of guild is it going to be?

I enjoy clearing end game content, but given I am no longer 18 years old and playing this game, I have other things I need to do as well outside the game. It will be fairly relaxed in terms of the days we raid, but I will expect everyone to play at their best. You can easily have fun and enjoy the game, yet play it well and get lots of phat purps. In terms of PvP, I would like to also have a PvP section of the guild that mainly does that and makes premades, but that's outside of the main focus so I think I'll leave that alone until we can get enough people in the guild to begin with.

A little about me:

I played WoW from about March 2005 until around the middle of 2011. I raided all of Molten Core, BWL, and half of AQ40 before TBC launched and all the 20 mans, but I never got to step foot into Naxx. I led a guild during this time, so I have experience with leading 40 man raids that were able to clear content fairly quickly (we cleared all content I listed within a year of forming).

After Classic, I raided all 10 and 25 mans in TBC, but I was the MT and class leader of the guild, I no longer led the raids. In WotLK, I cleared all raids except HC ICC. I quit after I leveled to 85 in Cata because the game was no longer the way I remembered it being when it was at its peak.

And I know it's not something to be excited about, but I led a guild on Feenix as well through AQ40 before Naxx released two years ago. I just think it's something to be pointed to, but not used as evidence.

I have a lot of experience with raiding and leading guilds to clearing content. I have no other members besides myself and maybe a few friends, and I need anyone to fill the slots they're experienced enough to fill.

The breakdown of the guild positions is that there will be a GM, possibly a co-GM, Officers, Class leaders, and then the rest of the members/raiders.

Loot will be decided after the server launches.

Raid times will currently be set to Wed/Thursday 9 PM EST and raid times will be 3 hours to begin with. These can change if necessary after server launch, but will remain this way until then.

If there is enough interest in this guild, I will upgrade the website and buy a mumble server for us to use.

Bottom line, I just want to enjoy the game and run around in epics that aren't as easy to get as the hooker on the street corner down the road from my apartment. If you feel the same, I think you'd have a good time being in my guild.

Guild website (and apply here) : http://guardiansoftirisfal.enjin.com/recruitment

Some parts of the recruitment questions will not apply. You can bother not answering those portions.

Last edited:
Always good to see another person step up and carry a gm burden. Because it is. Trying to keep people happy. Though I think it is important that you establish your raid times for recruiting. If they see a raid time on alli that is not offered on horde, that is a potential lost of a player. People jpin guilds to fit their play times more so than what the meanimg of the nams is.

Best of luck to you.

Still getting some people trickling in, would like to get a good number for the leveling stage of the game :)

I'm gonna try to play on this server come release. I've played almost everything except a warrior, hunter, priest. I'm happy to play a warrior tank if you're in need, cause I like tanking.

Sure thing Ksparks :) just head on over to the website I linked in the OP and just fill out an application real quick. This helps me add the people that want to join once the server officially launches at the end of next month

I'd be interested. The raid times are perfect. Although I will say I was very young in Vanilla (10 years old) so I know very little about the class mechanics of the time. I played a shaman then so I will roll that most likely. Although I did play a warlock on Feenix so that's possible too. I'll be searching around pre-launch to find suitable vanilla guides.

Last edited:
Would be potentially interested. Still ironing out a few things as well as figuring out a class that I would want to play. But yes, potentially interested.

I'm considering on applying. I'd just like to know class breakdowns, don't want to level something everyone else is playing. Looking at either a mage, hunter, or warrior.

Guild is up in game and we are currently recruiting all classes. We don't have enough people to worry about breakdowns just yet, but don't worry about leveling a class someone else already is. We could use some druids and warriors though, if I remember correctly.

Guild is up in game and we are currently recruiting all classes. We don't have enough people to worry about breakdowns just yet, but don't worry about leveling a class someone else already is. We could use some druids and warriors though, if I remember correctly.

Glad you are back friend. Is your name the same as ingame? if so I will send you a tell. Ingame name is Flay. Look forward to hopefully hearing from you!

Glad you are back friend. Is your name the same as ingame? if so I will send you a tell. Ingame name is Flay. Look forward to hopefully hearing from you!

It sure is. If you'd like, please make an app on the site just for formality's sake (more so that you can get registered and everything) and add me to your friends list. As soon as I log in, send me a tell and I'll toss an invite your way :)

As of writing this post, we desperately need druids (have 0 right now I think), priests, and a hunter or two would be great.

At this point, we are only accepting hunters and druids (have 0 druids, so if you want an automatic invite roll one/message me :D) and probably one priest and one more mage.

We've had a large amount of people request to join over the past two days, and we're filling up slots quick.

I know we're all just leveling, but I don't want to over recruit and end up screwing some of my members if all of them decide to stay for raids.

Top Bottom