• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

The Final Countdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant i already had the name Hoochi saved which was my 2nd choice if Weedix got taken.

Ah cool, grats then! :)
I wouldnt ever use my forum name as my in-game name tho, always some people that try to snatch it first :wacko:
Btw, my forum name sucks and is purely used as an old habit. Its not even a correct word, lol.

19:12 Jeniczek we have found probably a solution
19:12 Jeniczek the Problem is
19:13 Jeniczek that the huge demand of players is causing a system failure and disables all our other realms
19:13 Jeniczek we will move Kronos to standalone realm and try to optimize it
19:13 Jeniczek it might be online soon
19:13 Jeniczek it might not
19:13 Jeniczek we will definately inform you
19:13 Jeniczek but it is a big step for us to do that
19:13 Jeniczek the hype was real
19:13 Jeniczek the load was 10 times bigger than expected
19:14 Jeniczek stay alive
19:14 Jeniczek and be patient
19:14 Jeniczek we are doin all our best

19:12 Jeniczek we have found probably a solution
19:12 Jeniczek the Problem is
19:13 Jeniczek that the huge demand of players is causing a system failure and disables all our other realms
19:13 Jeniczek we will move Kronos to standalone realm and try to optimize it
19:13 Jeniczek it might be online soon
19:13 Jeniczek it might not
19:13 Jeniczek we will definately inform you
19:13 Jeniczek but it is a big step for us to do that
19:13 Jeniczek the hype was real
19:13 Jeniczek the load was 10 times bigger than expected
19:14 Jeniczek stay alive
19:14 Jeniczek and be patient
19:14 Jeniczek we are doin all our best

Link?

A popular server always stuggle on launch! No matter if you are EA games or Blizzard - Go easy ^^

A popular server always stuggle on launch! No matter if you are EA games or Blizzard - Go easy ^^

I dont wanna be "that" guy but Nost launch was pretty stable tbh. Once they got the realmlist2 up it was smooth sailing that night.
(Hold the torches! Im not saying nost is better or anything like that! Just the launch part)

[07:22.52] <~Chero> Dear Players,
[07:22.53] <~Chero> we are currently in the process of separating Kronos' hosting from theother TwinStar realms. We are working on this as hard as we can, however, currently weunfortunately cannot not give you an ETA. We will inform you as soon as we have moreinformation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom