• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Shaman Another way to play shaman

Spufy

Authorized
Find some old video's with PVP/PVE shaman on vanilla..90% was resto...but looking for another way to play it.
First way-Ech 2 axe and spam
Second-Ench 2h weapon and spam
3 way-Ench 1h weapon+Shield (btw look good...no so dmg but good survival)
4 way-Tipical ele...nothing special.
I play Resto and ele on Vanilla..TBC...etc.But never play ench on Vanilla.So...Did ench shaman for fine in Raiding/Pvp...Can some1 who play this give me some info :innocent:

90% was resto oO? From what I've seen, 95% of all shaman PvP videos are zomfg ololol 4k Windfury videos :D and the rest ele shamans.

i dont know any of videos "back these days", but i have in my mind still fresh memories of Kronos2, where been ele/resto PVP shamans (31/20 or 30/21 depends on ur playstyle)
i never played pvp/pve encha, i used this tree only for leveling

I will be posting a guide to a new shaman playstyle i theorycrafted that will really maximize the class. I played shaman for almost 3 years at 60 cap. Currently testing out the playstyle before I release guide to the public. It will include talent spec, itemization, macro's and strategies verses every class and spec. If you wish to learn more about tips and tricks of the shaman class in the meantime whisper Apos in game !

- - - Updated - - -

In the meantime I will drop on good tip for you guys new to the class ! LB is separate from your weapon swing timer. So if you cast LB right after a weapon swing no matter how much spell push back you received from damage you will swing your weapon right after spell cast everytime ! This is a good dps tool for groups as it will really boost your damage output ! We were meant to cast even as enhance and meant to melee even as elemental that is why we were given mail because unlike other casters we can take a hit or two

! LB is separate from your weapon swing timer. So if you cast LB right after a weapon swing no matter how much spell push back you received from damage you will swing your weapon right after spell cast everytime ! This is a ..

..bug.

Abilities with a castbar should reset your swing timer. Instants do not.
Thats what Psojed is trying to say.

Top Bottom