• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Final Stress Test and End of Beta

Chero

Kronos Administrator
In anticipation of our launch we would like to inform you that the open Beta will be coming to an end during Monday the 23rd of March. One day before this we would like to perform a final stress test, that means in one week on Sunday the 22nd starting at 8PM CET. We hope you will show up in huge numbers to test our recent improvements to server performance and stability. Additionally you will have access to items up to itemlevel 81 and access to rank 14 gear for the last days of the beta.

We want to thank everybody who participated in the Open Beta and were very impressed with the effort and diligence put into many of your reports. Until the launch we will do our very best to solve as many issues and implement as many missing details as we possibly can. We hope to see you all for the final stress test and after that on launch day!

For those interested, below you will find the probably biggest changelog so far, much of which is the result of work of the recent weeks.

Read More

Thank you for the chance to beta test the server, and find what bugs I could. I'll continue testing and make the final stress test for sure.

Looks good = > Only been here a few days but I never got to experience WoW in it's early vanilla hey days =p Fantastical effort everyone's done for this server : )

Will be joining the stress test for sure. Awesome job with the bug fixes. Keep up the good work! :smile:

The level of professionalism is trough the roof!! I am very impressed with that changelog! I hope some poor man didn't have to type all of that manually.

I can't make it on the stress test on sunday though :( I'm attending the final of the belgian football cup.

The level of professionalism is trough the roof!! I am very impressed with that changelog! I hope some poor man didn't have to type all of that manually.

Yes, someone had to type all of that :)

The only automated stuff is regarding the format of changelog, which is predefined the same for all the expansions (type, issue number, spell/npc/quest name).

Great work you guys! I'll continue to beta and be there for stress test. See you all Ingame

Yijjal
Troll Hunter

I'll be on Kronos during this whole week testing stuff out! I finally decided to put all my effort into Kronos and put Nost on the shelves. There is just no denying that Kronos is better scripted, which is what ultimately made my decision in the end. I will play alliance zones until release and report if i find any bugs! Cheers all!

I know this topic isn't accurate for this but I'd like to ask a question. I heared that Kronos is going to have non-blizzlike things like max 30 gold on respec and instant 60 level for money. Couldn't find it anywhere though and that's why I'm asking here.

I know this topic isn't accurate for this but I'd like to ask a question. I heared that Kronos is going to have non-blizzlike things like max 30 gold on respec and instant 60 level for money. Couldn't find it anywhere though and that's why I'm asking here.

Respec is 10 gold and there is a character trading service.

At the Moment its the open Beta Test before Launch.Create Char and level it by Command,add Gear by Command and add Money by Command.
Before the "real" Launch the whole Char-Data base will be wiped so everyone has to start from Scratch at Launch.Level,Gear and everything else only available the Legal way from this Time on.
Every Char in the Char Auction System was leveled,geared etc by a Player who put the char at the Auction so dont expect some highlevel Chars in Auction for quite some Time after Launch.

I heared that Kronos is going to have non-blizzlike things like max 30 gold on respec.
Always like to mention that this nonblizzlike feature must make pvp more active, more blizzlike :) And yep, there will be 10g respec cap.

Top Bottom