• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

MAC/OSX Version

Thorlax

Is there an OSX 1.12.1 wow client that works with Kronos? Thanks in advance!:biggrin:

Same, i played wow vanilla on the feenix server last year, and i tryed to join Kronos now by changing the set server to "set realmlist wow.twinstar.cz", it says disconnected from server, so idk. Need help to.

Same, i played wow vanilla on the feenix server last year, and i tryed to join Kronos now by changing the set server to "set realmlist wow.twinstar.cz", it says disconnected from server, so idk. Need help to.

Feenix client has altered it's wow.exe so that it always connects to feenix. You will need to download a clean wow.exe or a fresh client.

No way to download for MAC

I live in England and my service provider blocks any and all torrent links. I simply cannot find a direct download to the mac client that is not a torrent so if anybody has figured a way round this it would be cool if you can let me know (I am not that computer savvy clearly)

Re: No way to download for MAC

Dont be an ***** and use piratebrowser.
Read this thread http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/92100-WoW-Client-Download-and-Addons-Guide
Magnet link to mac client:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:00dcc46e69e0273cd3346f21b442cbb41c9a7aec&dn=%28Mac%29+World+of+Warcraft+Classic+1.12.1.zip&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Last edited:
Re: No way to download for MAC

Hey man thanks for the link I signed up for that mega thing and got the key ect. Unfortunately when I entered the key and the file became available the download and add to cloud buttons would light up but were impossible to click so I think I will just give up, clearly is not going to work out lol.

Top Bottom