• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Rate of bugfixes after release

Leaf

Authorized
Is it likely that bugfixes will slow down now that the server has been released? I really hope we see ongoing development similar to what we have had for the past month. It has really shown what can be achieved when the pressure is on.

Will all the scripters stay on to continue working on the server now it is released, or will some move on to other projects?

Just interested to know, thanks.

Well Leaf, how do you evaluate today's bugfixing?

The team have responded better than any of us could have hoped to the issues that arose as the server was released.

I hope we can see some dungeon bugfixes to enable them to be enjoyed to their full capacity as players use them to level, however I can imagine their hands will be quite full with fixing class mechanics and any other important issues to make sure everything stays balanced.

Knowing how well they can script under crazy amounts of pressure like this I expect big things, I just hope all the current scripters stay with the project as they're doing such a good job.

Last edited:
I must say I've been very impressed, it's a great sign for the future and people have come to recognize it (if you judge by the responses from GM announcements in-game).

This server is also by far the heaviest populated for the whole Twinstar project so I also hope we can get support proportionate to that!

In any case great job to the team, very happy to finally play and hope you guys can get some rest now that launch crazy-ness has subsided.

Top Bottom