• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Druid Druid stat basics?

ace151slayer

Anyone got a link to anything like this for vanilla?

For the life of me I can't remember the order. I believe weapon damage/dps doesn't matter correct? Weapons are purely for the stats if Im not mistaken?

Also, is it STR for melee in both druid and cat form? I know later down the road it was STR for bears and AGI for cats.

Just trying to figure out what Im looking to stack for feral leveling, tanking 5 mans / dpsing in cat for quests.

Thanks all

Str and Agi for Cat with a preference for Strength as cats get 2 AP per strength and 1 AP per Agi (even more with Heart of the Wild).

Same gear should work decently for Bears but you of course want to focus on getting as much Stamina and armor as possible.

Related to weapons: you are correct, they are only stat sticks. However you can weigh them (blacksmith consumable) and you get added DPS that scales directly in your ability damage formulas. It's usually equal to quit a lot of AP (and thus is like a second enchant).

theres the enchant too, +7 weapon damage i believe

Weapon enchant bonus damage like what's mentioned above, AND counterweights both work here like they should. I tested them both on naked characters with enchants on white Bo Staves to confirm. Counterweight is cheap as hell and useful for bear tanking if you're low on dosh for something better.

Related to weapons: you are correct, they are only stat sticks. However you can weigh them (blacksmith consumable) and you get added DPS that scales directly in your ability damage formulas. It's usually equal to quit a lot of AP (and thus is like a second enchant).

So when in Cat or Bear Form your abilities profit from weapon DPS?

Top Bottom