• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Player Movement?

Venrag

With 100-200 ms, I keep seeing everyone teleport when they move, by teleporting I mean slutter tipical of mangos. Any plans on dealing with this?

i only see this when warriors charge, its fun xD "charge!, go back to position, teleport to mob again":w00t::w00t:

If you look at 2:00 onwards here it actually mentions this being fixed. Perhaps a recent patch changed that?

Last edited:
If you look at 2:00 onwards here it actually mentions this being fixed. Perhaps a recent patch changed that?
Wouldn't be that surprised since the latest patch broke a lot of other things that used to work before. Hopefully it gets fixed, although it's still better than on other servers like feenix.

Isn't the janky movement just part of how the 1.12.1 client is? I seem to remember this happening on retail back in BC and before.

The fix is still alive, however it greatly depends on players latency and internal delay.

As the server gets optimized, the results should be way better.

Top Bottom