• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Best class for each profession?

WilliamBarrows

Authorized
The standard "What profession to chose for X class?" threads are very common, but I haven't seen the reverse much: For each profession, which class takes best advantage of said profession?

e.g. Blacksmithing is most beneficial for a Warrior

engineering: hunter: because of bullets, explosives (aoe) and stuff like jumper cables
herbalism: druid (maybe hunter): because of stealth and gathering in travelling form
mining: hunter (maybe druid): can easily get to veins without bothering about mobs
skinning: mage: aoe grind(?)
enchanting: druid (maybe rogue): can sneak to bosses in <60 lvl instances and solo farm items/shards

Engi for hunters makes sense. A little off-topic: How useful are guns for a non-dwarven hunter? If bows are better anyways bullets wouldn't really help the class. I read somewhere that a certain crossbow was the best weapon because of its slow firing speed.

Also, nice ideas on the gathering professions. If you're gathering to sell you'll profit most from being able to farm effectively. However Enchanting isn't just a gathering profession, it also has a crafting side. What classes depend most on Enchantmets? Also Enchanters can make Wands, something most caster classes can utilize one way or another.

I heard Tailoring is best on a Priest (craft your own healing robes later on). Also Leatherworking on a Shaman maybe?

Engi for hunters makes sense. A little off-topic: How useful are guns for a non-dwarven hunter? If bows are better anyways bullets wouldn't really help the class. I read somewhere that a certain crossbow was the best weapon because of its slow firing speed.

you can craft thourium bullet and trade at npc for thourium arrow

Top Bottom