• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

kronos youtube channel

Chillbill

Authorized
hello dear service staff,

today I realized that there where no new bug fix videos on youtube. yeah sure it's hard work but some activity on the social media shows that you care about your people and product!

greets

hello dear service staff,

today I realized that there where no new bug fix videos on youtube. yeah sure it's hard work but some activity on the social media shows that you care about your people and product!

greets

Pay them then ok ?

You request for work, you pay for work.

It was already sayed in another thread - People that have been making bug fix showcases were community members that are now playing and are not interested in video making anymoe. However, if you want to help, you can contact Chero.

All the YouTube videos were produced by the community, in order to see more you'll have to do so yourself.

I agree that showing off development is one of THE best advertisement tools. People flock to content like that as shown by the popularity of crowd funding or early access titles like Prison Architect.

It takes time out of someones schedule but I think it could be an important part of getting the existing community more involved and recruit new players :)

Top Bottom