• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Honor gain from HK

Killswitch

Authorized
Recently ive noticed a strange thing, wether this is intended im not sure.

After killing a player, i noticed no honor gain was given..i assumed i killed him to much that day.

Then the day after, somewhere in the morning where i literally had maybe 5 kills it happen again.

Im aware that if you kill a player to many times, they stop giving honor..this however wasnt the case.

Any insight as to why or how this is happening?

Recently ive noticed a strange thing, wether this is intended im not sure.

After killing a player, i noticed no honor gain was given..i assumed i killed him to much that day.

Then the day after, somewhere in the morning where i literally had maybe 5 kills it happen again.

Im aware that if you kill a player to many times, they stop giving honor..this however wasnt the case.

Any insight as to why or how this is happening?

You just asked the question to yourself.
Yes make a research and find it out, if its a bug, report it in the bugtracker.
I suggest you take a look in the bugtracker first, you might find it there without spending so much time in research somewhere else.

If u killing someone which got same ip as you , you dont get honor .

thats a fix for stop who multibox 2 char and just farm himself

well yes, it wasnt that case..remember when i killed you in IF a few days ago indaco?

To my knowledge, i dint kill you more then 10x yet you gave me or gozumi no honor.

And you dint zone in recently either, and no NPC's there..so, dont really get it.

Top Bottom