• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Great twink population, and questions

garfunkle

We have an incredible twink population on kronos. I think many people looking to come to this server need to know that. My rogue is currently a work in progress, but I am part of <Boga the Glorious>!

From what little time I spend on the Ally side playing on the auction house I have also seen a good amount of chat from level 19 alliance twinks as well.

If low level competitive warsong is what you are after, it happens on the weekends for sure. It looks to be a good time.

Now for the questions.
What level can you zone into Deadmines and Wailing Caverns? not to participate but to get ran for twink loot?

What is your favorite flavor of powerade?

The Deadmines (DM or VC)
Minimum Level to enter instance: 10

Wailing Caverns (WC)

Shadowfang Keep (SFK)
Minimum Level to enter instance: 14

HTH,
-PP

I think you can enter both Deadmines and Wailing Caverns with level 10. Recommended minimum level is 16 though.

The Deadmines (DM or VC)

Wailing Caverns (WC)

Shadowfang Keep (SFK)
Minimum Level to enter instance: 14

HTH,
-PP

hmmm....... where do you have these numbers from? are these on the server or did you get that from a wiki?

http://i.imgur.com/E8KmIXl.png is a list from another server. so either their or your numbers are wrong. "eintrittslevel" = level you need to be able to enter

maybe i'll do some research a bit later...

hmmm....... where do you have these numbers from? are these on the server or did you get that from a wiki?

http://i.imgur.com/E8KmIXl.png is a list from another server. so either their or your numbers are wrong. "eintrittslevel" = level you need to be able to enter

maybe i'll do some research a bit later...

Those look more familiar to what I've heard in /world and experienced in other servers.

Could be wrong. I grabbed them from a vanilla db site. I also checked it against other sites. It seems like if WoWHead says its 10 now, why would it ever have been any higher? Not exactly going to be clearing to the DM portal dragging a level 10 around. Unless I had a much higher level character. Last time I ran a twink was retail vanilla and I know I was at least level 14.

Trying to get that assassin's blade in SFK was just impossible for me. I ended up buying it on AH for a couple hundred gold.

10 seems low to me too. Seems like a group of level 10s would have a hard time getting to the portal in the first place.

-PP

Last edited:
Could be wrong. I grabbed them from a vanilla db site. I also checked it against other sites. It seems like if WoWHead says its 10 now, why would it ever have been any higher? Not exactly going to be clearing to the DM portal dragging a level 10 around. Unless I had a much higher level character. Last time I ran a twink was retail vanilla and I know I was at least level 14.

Trying to get that assassin's blade in SFK was just impossible for me. I ended up buying it on AH for a couple hundred gold.

10 seems low to me too. Seems like a group of level 10s would have a hard time getting to the portal in the first place.

-PP

it is impossible for a group of 10s, I mean just for the purpose of having a 60 run my twink through.

I think with level 10 you can enter both Deadmines and Wailing Caverns, but to be useful for your group you should have at least level 16.

it is impossible for a group of 10s, I mean just for the purpose of having a 60 run my twink through.

I am pretty sure you can have 10 people in deadmines max. I think we could 10 man level 10 that bad boy if we tried.

I do recall 40 man level 1 Hogger raids.

We need to organize these as events.

-PP

btw ive checked it for DM: lvl 10 seems to be correct

Level 10 confirmed, that's when I got my twink into deadmines. Since that VC chest has such a low drop rate, it might not be a bad idea to get in there as soon as you can so you can level while you try to get it, rather than do 15 runs with experience turned off. That's always painful.

Also- Blue gatorade. Nothing but blue. The colour adds to the refreshment.

Also, RFC is level 8.

Same here. Let's start making it a thing. What are the best high pop times to try it?

I think for something like the we would want to first see if there was enough interest. I have posted to the Events section here regarding the idea.

Thanks for Exp Off. That would really suck to ding 20 when almost geared out. And if you want Assassin's blade you are going to need to run that many many times.

-PP

Last edited:
Don't forget to .experience off

are you serious!? I didn't even know that was a thing!!!

I guess we will never know what flavor of gatorade gurky prefers over all.

as for the assassins blade, luckily I have two already. so the majority of my farming will have to be in deadmines and WC unfortunately

Top Bottom