• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Twink Community is rising!

Valoqt

Hello Kronos,

as of lately the 19 twink community has risen to be able to organize BG´s on a weekly basis.

All friends of the twink community appreciate that very much and i wanted to thank all of u who are helping to make it grow even bigger.

We already have 1 Horde guild: Boga the glorious :laugh:
and 2 alliance twink guilds: twinks in pink + twinks union

There is a very good communication between us, and we´re welcoming everybody who decides to start twinking and we´re very pleased to help anybody out. Let it be simple questions or dungeon runs.

If i missed something, feel free to complete me my fellow twinks =)

Sincerly awaiting you in our family
Griev

Hello Kronos,

as of lately the 19 twink community has risen to be able to organize BG´s on a weekly basis.

All friends of the twink community appreciate that very much and i wanted to thank all of u who are helping to make it grow even bigger.

We already have 1 Horde guild: Boga the glorious :laugh:
and 2 alliance twink guilds: twinks in pink + twinks union

There is a very good communication between us, and we´re welcoming everybody who decides to start twinking and we´re very pleased to help anybody out. Let it be simple questions or dungeon runs.

If i missed something, feel free to complete me my fellow twinks =)

Sincerly awaiting you in our family
Griev

Thanks for the assasins blade! I finally got my second one!!

Sugarfoot over and out

Don't you need a 60 to fund a twink still?

I've made a hunter twink and a warlock twink, fully geared with the exception of librams, and my main is only level 50.

One more thing, <Boga the Glorious> is always happy to help poor people out with gear. I've been collecting cheap twink gear for a few weeks. A few gold is worth some more twins to play with.

I'm looking forward to the day where we have 10v10 Warsong Gulch, and maybe some world pvp events. From the looks of things, the Gurubashi Arena is picking up, just need to get those damn 60's out of there!

We're coming for you alliance scum!

Don't you need a 60 to fund a twink still?

Definitely not. For the ultra competitive weapon enchants, sure, but you'll do just fine with a 5g fiery enchant, especially since there are no arenas. We have a lot of twinks whose mains are their 19s, or their mains are under 60.

Definitely not. For the ultra competitive weapon enchants, sure, but you'll do just fine with a 5g fiery enchant, especially since there are no arenas. We have a lot of twinks whose mains are their 19s, or their mains are under 60.

Sweet, I will definitely have to consider this. What are some Pro's and Con's of Twinks and do they see long BG wait times?

I've made a hunter twink and a warlock twink, fully geared with the exception of librams, and my main is only level 50.

One more thing, <Boga the Glorious> is always happy to help poor people out with gear. I've been collecting cheap twink gear for a few weeks. A few gold is worth some more twins to play with.

I'm looking forward to the day where we have 10v10 Warsong Gulch, and maybe some world pvp events. From the looks of things, the Gurubashi Arena is picking up, just need to get those damn 60's out of there!

We're coming for you alliance scum!

boga!! if you come across any feet of lynx, I really need em. I have a little gold left

Sweet, I will definitely have to consider this. What are some Pro's and Con's of Twinks and do they see long BG wait times?

Pros

You'll make one while they're cheap and easy

Cons

There aren't a lot of twinks, but there are about 15 active alliance side and 5-8 horde side. Only problem is getting these people online at once, when some don't speak english, different time zones, etc. Warsong Gulch pops a few times a week though, because non twinks queue too.

Pros

You'll make one while they're cheap and easy

Cons

There aren't a lot of twinks, but there are about 15 active alliance side and 5-8 horde side. Only problem is getting these people online at once, when some don't speak english, different time zones, etc. Warsong Gulch pops a few times a week though, because non twinks queue too.

Cool, does anyone wanna help me build a Horde twink? I'd like to even the playing field.

I am interested in joining lvl 15-19 pvp, WSG if possible. Are there still people organizing this? I would like to help. I have a lvl 19 character on the ready. (with normal gear)

I did a /who on Twinks in Pink, but got 0 results, which is a bit frightening considering it was in the evening.

Let's rekindle the fire!

I am working on making a twink myself. I had a pally twink back in the day that was a hell of a flag runner so I am remaking him. My character name in game is Araden, feel free to add him

I am interested in joining lvl 15-19 pvp, WSG if possible. Are there still people organizing this? I would like to help. I have a lvl 19 character on the ready. (with normal gear)

I did a /who on Twinks in Pink, but got 0 results, which is a bit frightening considering it was in the evening.

Let's rekindle the fire!

If you search the realmplayers website, you can search players by their level, faction, and play time on Kronos, to see how many active twinks there are. I'm also making a twink.

Last edited:
I never understood why people liked level 19 twinks? There are no mechanics and the only viable classes seem to be rogue hunt and warlock. How about 29? you also have the option of AB and the class balance might be closer with more abilities

I never understood why people liked level 19 twinks? There are no mechanics and the only viable classes seem to be rogue hunt and warlock. How about 29? you also have the option of AB and the class balance might be closer with more abilities

I think it is just about being as powerful as possible as basic as possible. And you can always go up , not down.. So if you start at lvl 19, play a bit until you get bored, then move to lvl 29, twink up again and play...

You can;t do it the other way around so it is 'safer' to start at 19

I'm on horde side and I'm interested as my character gets closer to 60. I have added most people who have mentioned their character names here and have seen none of them online so is this still a thing? If it is I wanted to ask what class we are short on horde side.

I originally skipped the 19 bracket, but I was pretty active in the 29 bracket with my hunter (actually still have him at 29 in retail) but very active with my 60 Pally twink till I accidentally leveled when a patch reset the exp block. I plan to have a twink in all three brackets in vanilla. Guild is Alliance Battlemaster. See y'all in game.
Glendor (alts: Charminator, Glendelf)

Top Bottom