• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[Video] pre Release Video, please help to improve

Chillbill

Authorized
Hi guys,

good news first, I'm now able to capture more Footage for my upcoming PvP Movie!

Second, I worked on a Video and it was realy fun to get more editing skills ^^ also I need you guys to give me some feedback what I could have done better editing and gameplay wise :)

things I already improved:
- max camera distance
- reduced FoV, I liked it tbh :D

Please note at the credits, I forgot to remove "FROSTBOLT STRIKES BACK II" from the credits and I'm unable to rename it atm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D73lt1tCmUI

Feel free to comment,

peace

Last edited:
My personal 2 cents:

• Stoned Productions? If you add an intro, make it a good one please ;)
  • First scene: random or something I don't get (insider)? Nevertheless make your first scene count, this one didn't do it for me.
  • Pick more interesting fights (some fights were pretty straightforward without a real challenge)
  • Maybe add some more comments (i.e. using blizzard to get rogues (flisan) out of stealth is good, but when the rogue isn't stealthing and still using it you could explain why u did that for the people who don't have a clue)
  • Fast paced music should go together with fast paced scenes
  • Overusage of engineering (try to do without to make it more interesting)
  • Fight with Eoy trying to escape was a nice touch.
  • Duel some good pvp'ers next time to showcase more skill (if this is not your intention make it more interesting to watch by adding interesting, funny, stupid scenes)

I enjoyed it all in all but I think you can do better, if not ignore everything I said ;)

My personal 2 cents:

• Stoned Productions? If you add an intro, make it a good one please ;) I'm not a pro with Sony Vegas and I wanted to keep it simple =D
  • First scene: random or something I don't get (insider)? Nevertheless make your first scene count, this one didn't do it for me. Yeah I mixed up the Tracks in SV and didn't realized^^
  • Pick more interesting fights (some fights were pretty straightforward without a real challenge)
  • Maybe add some more comments (i.e. using blizzard to get rogues (flisan) out of stealth is good, but when the rogue isn't stealthing and still using it you could explain why u did that for the people who don't have a clue) the reason is to keep him in combat even he interrupts LoS
  • Fast paced music should go together with fast paced scenes
  • Overusage of engineering (try to do without to make it more interesting)
  • Fight with Eoy trying to escape was a nice touch.
  • Duel some good pvp'ers next time to showcase more skill (if this is not your intention make it more interesting to watch by adding interesting, funny, stupid scenes)this is on my list =)

I enjoyed it all in all but I think you can do better, if not ignore everything I said ;)

Thanks for your nice feedback, points with no comment will be improved

peace

the problem is, with my new harddrive, my old addon files are gone (if you mean the customized UI)

peace

Top Bottom