• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

New Assault on Blackwing Lair

Chero

Kronos Administrator
Dear Heroes,

We are proud to announce the next great adventure in Azeroth!

The time has come heroes to band together and ascend the Blackrock Mountain to enter Nefarian’s sanctum, The Blackwing Lair. In the dark recesses of the mountain’s peak Nefarian has begun to unfold the final stages of his plan to lead his army to undisputed supremacy over all the races of Azeroth.

Do you have what it takes to make it through all Eight challenging encounters as well as the much dreaded Suppression Room, and dethrone the Lord of Blackrock?

[video=youtube;-yWEqqbhmfQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yWEqqbhmfQ[/video]

The launch will take place during the evening, not before 6 PM CEST, with a prior in-game announcement and subsequent scheduled restart. So if you are looking to compete for first kills, be there!

FIRST!

HYPE!

Edit: And yes, these videos are amazing!!! You people are the best.

Last edited:
Who makes these videos? I honestly never saw trailers of such quality about WoW, they're even better than original retail ones...

Really cool video indeed. And the text is impressive too.

Edit: should've watched more carefully lol, got it like it's releasing today xD

Last edited:
Really cool video indeed. And the text is impressive too.

Don't wanna be that guy, but the guilds must be pretty embarressed now. To gather all their strength in like several hours isn't gonna be easy... Well meh, I'd say - nolifers should be ready to raid everyday anyway, and if you have life - you don't deserve FKs :) The surprise-factor will even make the competition more interesting.

You speak as if it's getting released tonight. At the end of video it says "26.8.", so next Wednesday.

Offtop:
You speak as if it's getting released tonight. At the end of video it says "26.8.", so next Wednesday.
Yea-yea, shame on me, epic fail, but what excuses me is that I've noticed it myself x)

By the way - maybe it's time to change the video here on forums from teaser to BWL trailer? :)

Last edited:
I hope the public testing did go well and the bugs were fixed. Btw the trailer is amazing as always. Funny how Blizzard can't make cool trailers as this (for patches).

I am just here to say this trailer is AMAZING. i though it was done by blizzard i didnt watch it at that time but realized you made it. Cheers to the guy, he knows his job ...

I'm fucking speechless! that was so well made and super awesome! I can't believe my eyes!

That was a fantastic trailer, really well done. I'll probably never see the inside of BWL on the server because of restricted play times but that still made me excited for everyone else that will get to experience it.
Great job, Kronos team, you make me glad I chose this as my home server.

Top Bottom