• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

DDOS / FAKE GM ATTACK

We apologize for the ordeal, and have taken steps to ensure that something like this never happens again.

I cant enter the server after Restart.... always show ''Disconected from server'' Anyone know why?

U might have changed the server to the PTR realm! Uve to rechange it back to the normal Kronos realm!

The guy behind this is really an ******.

Also i would like to know what the hell really happend :)

Some kid went mad for whatever reason and acted like a total d.i.c.k.h.e.a.d. ...

There is nothing to explain, just be cool with the adult rest of EM's and njoy your stay&play.

Mytseleas should just an hero... What a sad person Lol, taking his problems against the players...
Then again, responsability is on whoever chose him as GM.

This is actually the same guy who posted a thread a loooong time back before Kronos even went live about having been on the Nostalrius staff. He tiraded and insulted most of the current Nost staff and made a video and did all sorts of stuff, similar to this. It wasn't possible to know this until we were able to link the account that posted the thread on wowserv reddit to the same account who posted the older rant thread on nost.

I don't really get how Nost would be taking him back at that rate, given the history with him, so my theory is he just said "I'm going to nost" because he was being a douche, and really he's just quitting the scene altogether.

It takes a pretty kind of special amount of pathetic to take pride in this sort of dumb shit though. Probably played it professional at the interview, spent a few days getting to know the commands and planned a big hoo-ha thinking it'd be amusing and that he'd "own" Kronos when in reality he just proves to himself why nobody probably likes him IRL.

Last edited:
Sad this happend, but well...shit happens :mellow:
I think Kronos admis reacted very fast, Chero pushed the undo button couple of times and everything looks fine again. :cool2:

He was probably just bored. No big deal.
After all he was to retarded to cause any real damage. Be thankful for that.

All the people that have been banned are unbanned this issue was unseen and should be sorted with steps taken for this to not happen again.

Last edited:
So he was an actual new recruited GM who just abused his powers? Damn, I thought he was a super skilled 1337 hax0rz, what a shame...

Off-topic: What happend to "CatFacts"?!

All the people that have been banned are unbanned this issue was unseen and should be sorted with steps taken for this to not happen again.

He ruined our Uldaman run as seen in the video. I have emotional damage from it, I can never enter another instance without fear of an invisible GM coming in and reducing all our hp to 1. I feel like it's not out of line to ask for a free ding to 60 with a fresh set of T1 and a benediction.

joking obviously, but how random was that.. dude was all in the major cities and teleports to our group in uldaman and poops on us.

Catfacts man Randomly vanished dont ask me i dont know were he is :p as for this issue i can't say what exactly happened as i wasn't there but it does seem like his account had been hijacked but not sure at this time.

Please stop making your underage buddies GMs, thanks. Half the shit I see posted in world is unprofessional and petty.

Top Bottom