• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

DDOS / FAKE GM ATTACK

Please stop making your underage buddies GMs, thanks. Half the shit I see posted in world is unprofessional and petty.

ZOMG I am entitled to everything because I'm playing a children's video game on a non-legal server! Get a grip on yourself.

He has a point. GMs are far too "open" about themselves. Ideally they should operate unseen, only showing themselves when needed. Having GMs run around in capital cities or typing in world chat makes them, and the server, seem very unproffessional.

More like they just shouldn't be playing/chatting on their GM's accounts, they should do that incog. Else they can easily go under the impression they want to show off their <GM> tag. "Job" and "free time" should never mix up in this case :wink: Else awkward situations might arise, like few days ago... where two GMs had opposite views over a player's behaviour in world chat.

More like they just shouldn't be playing/chatting on their GM's accounts, they should do that incog. Else they can easily go under the impression they want to show off their <GM> tag. "Job" and "free time" should never mix up in this case :wink: Else awkward situations might arise, like few days ago... where two GMs had opposite views over a player's behaviour in world chat.

What do you mean by "job" and "free time"? I'm pretty sure none of the GM's get paid to do stuff. They are doing this stuff on their free time. This is childrens stuff people, don't be so serious about things.

You guys need to get real. We're not paying any monthly fee so we can't expect the same service Blizzard can provide.

Kronos GMs are helpful and very active, and they always keep us updated on server status and all. Seriously if you can't appreciate this, well then I guess you're either trolling, drunk or just too full of your ego.

Anyways if you can provide a better service please let me know, I'm curious. Oh wait you're just good at spreading your pointless opinions all around the internet :winkiss:

You guys need to get real. We're not paying any monthly fee so we can't expect the same service Blizzard can provide.

Kronos GMs are helpful and very active, and they always keep us updated on server status and all. Seriously if you can't appreciate this, well then I guess you're either trolling, drunk or just too full of your ego.

Anyways if you can provide a better service please let me know, I'm curious. Oh wait you're just good at spreading your pointless opinions all around the internet :winkiss:

This.

What do you mean by "job" and "free time"? I'm pretty sure none of the GM's get paid to do stuff. They are doing this stuff on their free time. This is childrens stuff people, don't be so serious about things.

Just that when they're on their GM duty they don't appear like normal players. They should be using aliases and keep their gaming accounts apart from the GM ones.

I really hate people who comment on every positive critique in manner "we're not paying for this so shut the hell up". I just hate them.

Let the people say what they want for God's sake. If their opinion is garbage the staff will disregard it. If they think it has some value, it will be considered. Stop sucking up and trying to "teach people humility". I can see how Inferno's comment sounded rude but please stop playing white knights here.

Last edited:
I really hate people who comment on every positive critique in manner "we're not paying for this so shut the hell up". I just hate them.

Let the people say what they want for God's sake. If their opinion is garbage the staff will disregard it. If they think it has some value, it will be considered. Stop sucking up and trying to "teach people humility". I can see how Inferno's comment sounded rude but please stop playing white knights here.

Your heart is full of hate and anger, I'll pray for your soul. May the Light of Elune be with you.

While I like when Gurky said something in the world, I must admit that he/she is right when decided to stop it (correct me if I'm wrong). It may lead to... misunderstandings. Even if a GM is a nice, good, polite, social person.

Just, indeed, it's better to have another "secret" account for social stuff.

When it comes to GMing in sight of other players (world chat, visibility etc..) my personal philosophy, and the philosophy of most of our team is "Less is More". As the server attempts to be as close to "Blizz like" that you can get, you're never going to get 100%. But the more we can work in the shadows to help the players in our community, the better. For instance, when we see world chat getting out of hand from a few individuals, we most of the time will whisper the main folks involved and ask them nicely to show restraint. Doing this in private via the shadows is more effective and professional then coming out and publicly shaming players. That makes an already negative situation worse. You also find that you will get a much more positive response from these players as you are showing them respect by not calling them out in front of everyone.

As mentioned above, we are not paid and receive no perks for volunteering our time. We do this position out of our own free time for the betterment of the community, and the server as a whole. We occasionally will have the odd little fun moments, whether it's in visible sight or a quick quip in world chat. That being said even in retail there were moments where gms would have spontaneous fun with folks on the server. But again, less is more. If a gm does have a slight moment of fun, it has to remain professional and cannot cross the line. For the most part we achieve this. However, there is the odd gm who can be more social/visible than others, and we're not all perfect. But as a team we work hard together to not only improve each other, but also to try and provide the community the best experience we can provide. Without the community, there is no Kronos. Without Kronos, there is no us.

/lurks back into the shadows

Last edited:
Interesting stuff going on Kronos. I see the local Event Masters have improved their services :shifty:

Top Bottom