• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

AtlasLoot Addon Update (1.12.1)

Mortes

Authorized
Hey, there is a little Update from a dedicated player for our beloved Atlasloot out there:

https://youtu.be/NQCwEkYf9s4

Last ver. is just a couple of days old, i got the former version and it is really nice, works with Atlas and Atlasquest.

Have Fun!

Indeed, when I first watched the video I couldn't understand why he would remove those... now that he added them back it's great, just downloaded it :smile:

For some reason I can't get it to work, an error message appears saying it isn't the version WoW is tuned for or something like that. I'm using the latest 'official' release for vanilla, should I overwrite its files alone or just remove the folder altogether and replace it with the new version (which contains fewer files anyway, if I'm not wrong)?

Whatever, aside from that error message I get on login, dungeon bosses aren't clickable in Atlas window (you would do so in order to see their loot).

Alright, I made it. Fully working now, it's just you need to download the compatible Atlas version too (link provided under the same video). It's weird however that within the addon screen Atlas isn't shown as a dependency to AtlasLoot.

I found a wayback archive of the video, but the download link for his atlasloot doesn't work anymore. Only the compatible atlas link works. Does anyone still have his atlasloot file? If so, would you share it please?

Top Bottom