• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warrior Bugs concerning Warrior

maredasan

Authorized
Hi guys,

so during Beta there were a few things that I noticed concerning le warriór.

1. First off, no delay, means ur charge can be denied rly easily and in warrior faceoffs only 1 gets to charge (instead of both @ retail). That concerns all gameplay, there simply is no delay at all, that gives advantages and disadvantages in several situations. Yet since delay was Blizzlike, and I loved those double charges, and double intercepts straight after, I'd rly like this back. https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=4514

2. Execute bug still occurs when u and/or ur target are moving.

3. Charge/Intercept bugs out (u have cd, in combat, but didnt charge) when u charge whilest ur target is doing a SHWT around the corner.

Anything else u guys experienced?

Btw. u can upvote these bugtracker posts to these topics, if these bugs/mechanics annoy u as much as they annoy me.

Cheers

/updated

Last edited:
Aight, the execute one (most important one) is supposed to be fixed, so that's some good news already. :p

That execute bug really needs to be gone for good once the server releases.

For the spell delay on charge and other spells, i agree that it would be great to have it since if you are facing someone with a lower MS than you, you barely have any chance of getting that charge off first. If it is not implemented though it wouldn't be such a big deal (to me) since i learned to deal with it.

That execute bug really needs to be gone for good once the server releases.

For the spell delay on charge and other spells, i agree that it would be great to have it since if you are facing someone with a lower MS than you, you barely have any chance of getting that charge off first. If it is not implemented though it wouldn't be such a big deal (to me) since i learned to deal with it.

https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=2122

fixed )

https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=5203

U lose the ability to overpower "target A" when u switch targets and target "target A" again. U should still be able to overpower "target A" within the overpower available duration, even if u switch targets. Kinda annoying to pass up on that almost guaranteed crit when cleaving mobs. :/

Hi guys, Revenge, I noticed the formula (Instantly counterattack an enemy for [X + AP 0.310] to [Y + AP 0.310] damage.) Does not work?

Should Bloodthirst/Whirlwind/Execute consume all rage when it misses? Because it does. The feeling you get when you finally get to 30 rage and you miss, it goes back to 0 and the weapon swing starts all over. It can really drive you mad when this keeps happening. Anyway, is the full rage consume suppose to happen? I thought these abilities would only consume about 2/3rds if the ragecost if it misses or something?

Last edited:
Should Bloodthirst/Whirlwind/Execute consume all rage when it misses? Because it does. The feeling you get when you finally get to 30 rage and you miss, it goes back to 0 and the weapon swing starts all over. It can really drive you mad when this keeps happening. Anyway, is the full rage consume suppose to happen? I thought these abilities would only consume about 2/3rds if the ragecost if it misses or something?

Tbh I dont remember, need info.

If the mob you hit dodge or parry the attack, you dont loose much rage at all, only like one third of the initial cost. But if you miss, you loose all the rage completely. This happens with every ability from what i've gathered.

Right now, evidence suggests that missed abilities should also give you 80% of the rage/energy costs back.
There is a report from Breda, but I cba looking it up now.

/update

Charge/Intercept bugs out (u have cd, in combat, but didnt charge) when u charge whilest ur target is doing a SHWT around the corner.

I have a theory purely based on anecdotal evidence that bosses dodge Execute more frequently than other abilities. Any comments?

Only 1:
No. Distroted Perception. Its very annoying and thus sticks out in your head. :smile:

My Shadowbolts get resisted in the worst moments ever in PvP

Top Bottom