• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warrior charge - No path available

Nighttman

Hi, i have one the question about charge.
Why i cant charge from air or e.g. from bridge. If i want charge so i cant because " No path available".
Its bug? I tried to find something about it but without result.

(sry my Eng is low :blushing:)

Because the path finding for Charge basically walks you super fast along the shortest uninterrupted path. If you aren't on the ground the path finding algorithm can't find a solution. Same for when there are obstacles in the way, e.g. when standing on some objects that are connected only crudely to the surrounding terrain. This also means that if there is some roughness in the terrain your character may choose to charge the long way around, which looks goofy and takes longer than the stun.

As far as I know it is to prevent bugs like dropping through terrain or reaching otherwise impossible spots. If you want to know if a certain spot is bugged you can post a screenshot so we can see what doesn't work for you.

Top Bottom