• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Druid Druid pvp with r13 quality gear?

UDdruid

I'm interested in pvp as a druid but people constantly bashing them in "strongest pvp class" threads have me a bit worried.

Is their problems (hybrid or feral) mainly a matter of gear? If so i could solve it by getting the best ranking gear?(time is not a problem)

What are strong counters to a feral in the best available gear? Warlock? More?
What classes to we roll in 1v1?

How are "we" in 1vx?

Ele Shamans dude. :sad:
CgLIE68UIAA6xkC.jpg:large

But anyways, check out Finalflash: https://www.youtube.com/user/DiggeryBuffonJr/videos
He has some nice moves.
When I played druid on ED I mainly stacked armor and sat on melees, was pretty fun, but I think Finalflash's approach is better vs casters.

Last edited:

Holy shit this is amazing...!

But this thread is about druids. :yes:

I think druids are amazing team players. If you just 1v1, then much of your classes awesome utility isn't being utilized to it's full potential, I think.

The same people who bash on druids for being bad are the ones who think themselves to be pvp r0xx0rs who pwn noob(s) solo and feel good about themselves.

I'd never want to do a BG without a druid if I could help it.

I know feral isn't viable in pve because dot classes aren't welcome in raids but shouldn't they be really good in pvp? Basically rogues who can off heal and face tank melee in bear form?

people say feral is weak but how come?

Druid best flag carrier in wsg, especially with an UD priest behind them. Unstoppable and annoying.

Thats every ignorant persons response in terms of druid pvp. "Best flag carry!1!!1"

I have had a r12 druid on Nost since on these higher level ranks u must farm alot to move up a rank and time consuming so i stopped ;p.

I suppose u talking about feral druid?In 1vs1 u are good against any class,u will have a bit of problem playing against a skilled person where u need to play skillfully and time your skills,it all comes down to experience.

With the HoTs,stealth,charge,stuns,fast move speed in game it is pretty good in Wpvp.U can chase people down which I like about feral where as rogue only has a timed sprint.I eat most classes alive.The only problem u may have is against a stun rogue,reck pala,fear lock but thats about it.Casters aint too bad since u can charge+interupt them and they die pretty easily.Against melee u must do dmg and if u are in any danger then root them/NG/stun and get a few heals off and go back in to pvp with that person.Not many other classes can do this.However u need to have high hp against classes which do a ton of dmg like pom pyro mage etc...

Very fun class and if played right u can beat most people in pvp.Druid is just underestimated and people go for warriors because they see the "big dmg".Look at the sheets,30% are warriors lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

But anyways, check out Finalflash: https://www.youtube.com/user/DiggeryBuffonJr/videos
He has some nice moves.
When I played druid on ED I mainly stacked armor and sat on melees, was pretty fun, but I think Finalflash's approach is better vs casters.

He plays good in pvp and I am not taking no credit away from him however he was caught cheating in Nost by abusing a druid function which made him banned.Anyways i like his style but too bad he is resto in most clips.

suhail1200 basically summed it up. feral can be a lot of fun because of the versatility and for world pvp/farming in the world safely you are an unescapable, uncatchable god. i've escaped ganks from three level 60s before.

in BGs if you don't like feral, you have the option of going swiftmend or half balance spec, both specs should probably use dmg/healing gear over +healing and also focus on stamina.

Top Bottom