• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warrior Fury raid questions

Giskard

So I raided in original vanilla as a fury war, but on alliance side. Now I'm finding it a bit difficult to find information as detailed as I'd like as far as horde fury.

It's my understanding that 2h and dw are much more equal on horde due to wf (or possibly that 2h fury is even better). What's the official theorycraft on this?

I've also heard that again, because of windfury, heroic strike's usefulness as a rage dump is diminished, and is possibly replaced by hamstring spam in order to generate more procs. Is this accurate?

Are there any solid spreadsheets out there? I've had trouble finding one.

2h fury is the best dps spec if you can get bonereavers edge. the armor penetration proc puts it over the top of any other weapon, and hamstring spam is extra useful for more weapon procs.

heroic strike is usually fine to que up if you have a ton of rage and aren't in danger of pulling aggro

If aggro is an issue, and you have plenty of rage to dump you can either assist in boss debuffing when you are forced to hold back, ie: Thunderclap / Demo shout.

If an OT is available to do said debuffs, you can also rage dump using Cleave instead of HS, weaker, but no bonus threat meaning you can do more of them.

Yes there is.

Values before modifiers or damage done:

Sunder Armor............260
Heroic Strike 8.........145
Heroic Strike 9 (AQ)....175
Revenge 5...............315
Revenge 6 (AQ)..........355
Shield Bash.............180
Shield Slam (1.11)......250
Thunder Clap............130
Demoralizing Shout.......43
Battle Shout.............55
Cleave..................100

My statement above should have been, "not as much threat".

Last edited:
Top Bottom