• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warrior Is Arms 2h a viable dps spec?

Mobachiize

As title says, I'm wondering if Arms 2h is a viable raiding spec. Even if fury is better where would you rank arms in dps with all the other dps classes?

Only viable as horde, depends on encounter and gear. U can still do 700+ dps with it with mc/bwl/pvp mix outdmging a lot of dps classes. Reliant on rng tho. Since it's not the best raiding spec a lot of guilds won't like it tho. Also, theres a post on this just below, should read some there..

Im also looking for more information but what ive gathered so far is you will struggle to get enough hit gear until bwl to make duel wield better than 2h. That would then bring you to 2h fury vs arms. I did ZG last night as 2h fury and I was losing to a 2h arms in my guild on all aoe pulls/bosses. On hakkar we were basically neck and neck. His gear was better than mine but I had the better weapon. I'm going to try arms out next but since my weapon is a mace I miss out on some of the great dps boost of arms.. IE crit or swing chance. Would love more info on this though!

Top Bottom