• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Paladin Paladin Leveling. I Need Answers!

dhurley94

I've seen a lot of posts for leveling Paladin's but all of them seem to have very different answers. Just before writing this i have just created my first Vanilla paladin and i'm ready to start leveling this guy. My question is whats the best spec? At 60 i'm probably going to go holy since apparently Paladin's can't tank raids (Opinions on that would help also).

It's going to take me a couple of hours to get to level 10 so in the mean time i'd love to know what people's opinions on this is.

Protection is the best specc for levelling in my eyes. I did it multiple times already and never had any serious issues neither in wpvp nor in pve content

Protection is the best specc for levelling in my eyes. I did it multiple times already and never had any serious issues neither in wpvp nor in pve content

That sounds promising. Do you have a link to the way you spent your talent points?

I would get Seal of Command as soon as possible as it greatly decreases the time it takes you to kill something.
I don't know how the leveling speed is as protection paladin. Some guys are saying that it works great for multiple mobs with Blessing of Sanctuary, Holy Shield and Consecration but you would need at least level 50 to have all that. Level 40 without consecration and 31 points in protection. Before you have that amount of points available I suggest you put them into retribution. If you are curious how other specializations are working you could try them out when you have more points to play with available. At lower levels I doubt that any specialization other than retribution is allowing you to level faster.

This is how I spent my points: http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#sVxuzxZZVbLtrcqo. I put them into retribution first and holy after that. Damage output is pretty good with it. Its great for leveling and PVP also. Survivability is never a problem as a paladin no matter what you are specializing in. Just don't forget to also wear items that give you intellect as you don't need to drink that often (or never if you use your seals right).

Last edited:
Top Bottom