• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Suspended account

petelosz

I haven't logged on my account for at least 2 years, yet I am suspended. Probably someone broke into my account. I've changed my password recently. Is there a way to lift the ban?

1. Reach out to the customer support team of the service or platform where your account is suspended. Provide them with details about your situation, including the fact that you suspect unauthorized access to your account. They may be able to assist you in recovering your account and resolving the suspension.
  2. Follow Account Recovery Procedures: Many online platforms have account recovery procedures in place for situations like this. Follow the instructions provided by the platform to recover your account. This may involve verifying your identity, providing information about your account history, or answering security questions.
  3. Review Security Settings: Once you regain access to your account, review and update your security settings to prevent future unauthorized access. This may include enabling two-factor authentication, reviewing connected devices and sessions, and updating your password to a strong and unique one.
  4. Monitor Account Activity: Keep an eye on your account activity for any signs of suspicious behavior. Regularly review login activity, notifications, and account settings to ensure that your account remains secure.
  5. Appeal the Suspension: If you believe the suspension was unjustified or if you have evidence that your account was compromised, consider appealing the suspension to the platform's support team. Provide any relevant information or documentation to support your appeal.
  6. Be Patient: Resolving account suspensions may take time, especially if there are security concerns or if the platform's support team is experiencing a high volume of requests. Be patient and continue to follow up with the support team as needed.

Top Bottom