• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Druid Tiger's Fury

frederik

Authorized
I just got the ability Tiger's Fury, but in what situations is it spell useful? It is an ability, that consumes energy but does not add a combo point to my target. So my finishing moves won't do as much damage. And when I just use Claw or Rake instead I deal additional damage and build up combo points. What is the benefit of it?

I always use it before i pop out of prowl with a ravage, dmg +350%, in my case it adds 30dmg*3,6 = 108dmg :)

And then overall it adds dmg to each of your white hits and remember you attack once pr second so that is 30*6 = 180 in white dmg alone.

I think its worth it.

Pretty much only time I do is prior to a ravage.... otherwise there's no energy to spare.

it adds damage to every attack thats not a dot, mainly your white hits. The extra damage done over 6s is worth using it over other abilities unless you have 5 CP FB to finish someone off.

Top Bottom